Prologue

As soon as the jeep came out of the court,  she saw a jeep coming from the other side,  before thinking twice she closed her eyes and jumped into front of car. The car stopped suddenly, and a tall Man came out of it...

The police officers also came to her.
Luckily she was not that injured, but she was unconscious

Police1(P1) - Sorryy for the trouble sir!!... We were talking her to the jail!

Man- Is the way, you look after an accused, what if something had happened to her??  Who will answer the public??

Police 2- Sorry sir, we didn't expect that, she will jump from the running jeep

Man- hmmm... Okk. Fine, take her, and don't repeat the mistake again

P1-Yes sir!!!

The police officers took her to the jeep, while the man looked at her.  Purity and innocence was visible in her tear stained tired face....he kept on starting until the jeep vanished from his sight!!

Man- Really???  Is she the accused...hard to believe!!!

Girl :- Yes Omkara , even i can't believe!!  But she is the accused, Gauri kumari sharma,.. Accused for the murder of  Jhanvi Thakur!!!!

************************************

Here is the prologue guys,  and I am trying a really different plot!!  Need all ur support!!  Do comment about ur first impression of this story, also pls let me know, whether I should give a character introduction!!?

                                        ~Ritu ♥