Part-3

They reached oberoi mansion.

It was on who entered first into the hall, gauri was behind him.

J:-Beta, you came early...

She stopped seeing a girl behind him.

R:-Om,  we were just joking in the morning, about asking you u to get someone to feed daily, and the same day itsself you did it... Proud of u om.

O, T, J, B:- Shut up Rudyyy!!!!

T:-Om... Who's this girl?

O:-Papa, she is Gauri!  It's her case I am handling.

J:-Ohhh... Beta I am jhanvi, omkara's mother.He told us everything, we will get u justice beta.

O:-There is much more to say maa.

om explains everything  to family  .

B:-You did the right thing by bringing her home with you.

J:-Yes beta,  bhavya give her a room.

B:-Haa maaji.

She goes to gauri.

B:-come gaurii.... (she says with a smile)

Gauri looks at om.

O:-See this as ur own family gauri, well this is bhavya, my brother Rudra's wife. She will take u to room.

Gauriii goes with bhavya. And om turns to rudra

O:-Rudy, atleast keep ur nonsense in front of others...

J,T , Chuckles.

J:-Beta, she seems to be a nice girl.

O:-she is!  (he smiles and goes to his room)

B:- gauri,  feel free to talk with me, consider me as ur sister.

Gauri has tears in her eyes,

B:-areyy... Why are u crying,don't cry.
You have gone through a lot, so from today no more cries.

She hugs bhavya.

G:- I have never experienced the love of a family, u people are soo nice. L

B:-you are right, the people here are very nice... And I very well know the pain of not having a family.. Coz i am orphan... Then this is my family now, the best thing i got.

Gauri smiles at bhavya.

B:-You take rest, I will get u something to eat.

Gauriii nods. As soon as bhavya leaves, she collides with someone.

B:-Om bhaiyya..

O:-How is she.. Is she comfortable here..

B:-Yes bhaiyya.. I had asked her to rest, I was going to bring her some food.

O:-Hmm... Well do give her a company always,, don't let her feel alone.

B:-okk bhaiyya.. She smiles.. And walks.

B:-(in mind) I have never seen bhaiyya caring for someone this much... My heart says, she will turn out to be a really important person in Bhaiyya's life.

om enters gauri's room.

O:-gauri.. Are u comfortable here..

G:-hmmm

O:-I wanted to ask you something about the case.. What really happened?

Gauri cupped in fear, her eyes filled up with tears.. She began to shiver..
om got a  bit frightened, seeing her condition. He went to her and tried to calm down her. He patted her shoulders.

O:-Gaurii relax... Calm down. No one will harm you, you are safe.. I am here na.. You are safe... Relax.

Bhavya came back with food and was shocked to see gauri in such a condition.

B:-Gauri.... Bhaiyya what happened.

O:-vo BHAVYA, I asked her to say what really happened.. And suddenly...

Bhavya went and hugged her.

B:-Shhh... Gaurii relaxing.. We all her here for you, don't be afraid.. No one will harm you.

G:-He killed my mother... He will kill me too..

B:-no no.... No one will kill you, you are safe..

She gives her water.
B:-here drink this.

After a while she relaxed and sat on bed. Bhavya sits along with her.

B:-Gauri.. We are not pressuring you,  but if you don't say, we can't proceed.. Or make any proofs against him. Don't you want him to get punished for all what he has done  to you.. So speak up.

Om went and sat near ,and holds her hand,  bhavya notices this'

O:- gauri look at me.. As far as I am here, you no need to be afraid of anyone, feel free to speak up. Trust me.

Gauri could feel a spark of trust care and safety in his eyes

Gauri took a deep breath, and started her story!

************************************

And that's it, stay tuned to know what happened with gauri. Again sorry for the late update.. Comment ur feesbacks and don't forget to vote..

Ohh i forgot..

          ' HAPPY NEW YEAR  '

To my entire watpad fam  ..luv u peeps

      ..~Ritu ♥