Part -11

Om tried to open his eyes as strong rays of sunlight hit his face.He spread his hands searching for gauri beside him.But to his dissapoinment she was not there,which made him open his eyes.

O:-Can't she wait for me to wake up (he said rubbing his sleepy eyes) God,its 10:00 . What made me sleep this much!

He got freshed up and went down in search of gauri.

"Good Morning Om."

O:-Good morning bhav...Ishana?  Wht are doung here in this       early morning?

B:-Early morning? Its 10:20 for your kind information .

I:- we have got a new case, i cameto discuss it with you.

O:- ohh ok! U had breakfast?
If not come join us.

I"-No,i already had,u carry on!
I will wait here!

O:-Fine!..mm bhavya,,where is gauri?

B:-Bhabhi is in the kitchen,,making special dish for you!!

I:-Ohoo..special dish huh (she said in a teasing way,,and om was almost turning betroot red.

O:-I..I ..will just come..

I,B:- mmm.mmmm..

*
*

G:-Soo,,Today let  tea be the special one for you!! (she said smirking)

Suddenly  she felt herself grabbed at waist from back,,It didn't took her much time to realise it was Om. she closed her eyes in anger and dissapoinment of not able to mix the powder into his tea.

O:-Jaan,from tommorow wait for me to wake up,,let me also start my day having the beautiful view of you hugging close to me. (he said in his deep husky voice,sendimg shivers down her spine.)

G:-Omkarajii..leave me ..someone will see!! (she said gritting her teeth)

O:-Areyy,,no one is here darling.

G"-omka..

I:-Gaurii.....Oops sorry sorry, I didn't see anything!

Omkara left the hold on her being embarrassed.

O:-I will wait in the hall,,u bring the tea okk...

He didn't wait for any response,the only thing he wanted was to leave the place before he turns into a rippened tomato.

Ishana giggled seeing his escape ,and then turned to gauri ,passing a teasing wink at her .
Where as gauri was burning in anger for her plan was not happening.

I:- Hi gauri,,I'm Ishanna ,Lawyer now practicing as Om's assistant.

G:-Hiii (she said with a fake smile,) mmm..Ishana why dont you wait in the hall,

I:-Areyy its ok,,no formalities pls.

B:- Whats going on huh?

I:-nothing we were just talking.

B:- So whts the new case..?

I:-Nothing complicated..

Seeing them engaged in talk ,gauri decides to add the powder before them notices.
When she was abt to add.

B:- Gaurii..isnt the tea ready ?

In the sudden shock she accidentaly emptied the whole packet into the tea.

G:- ha ..haaa..bh..avya..its ..ready!

B:- arey bhabhi,,then go give him,,he is waiting for your special tea (said winking with a teasing smile )