Part -18

Om wiped his tears and smiled at bhavya. He went out the room only to find a crying gauri standing at the door.

O: Gauri..

She didn't respond anything, but just simply ran to their room crying. Om followed her

O:Gauri.....

G: I'm ok omkaraji...(she said faking a  smile through the tears) Mm..I will get you the milk.

She prepared milk for him ,and added the bottle of poison she had got. Stirring it with tears in her eyes. And all these were being watched by omkara , he went back to the room before gauri comes in .

She entered with the milk and he was sitting there pretending to read a book.

Omkara got suspicious when she didn't  handed him the milk ,so he decided to check and lifted his head from the book only to see gauri gulping the entire milk.

O: GAURIII...... WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING???

He ran to her, throwing away the glass from her ,and a hard slap landed on her cheek.

She was crying all the while.

G: You...you know it right? (She asked crying)

O: Wh..what ? (He asked trying tto be normal)

For which she smiled lovingly at him with the tears still in her eyes.

G: I don't deserve your love Omkarajii,stop loving me like this.

O: Jaan, wh...

G: How can you still call me that Omkaraji? 

He was just looking at her shocked

G:You know right I was poisoning you? That I was trying to...to kill you? (She break down to the floor crying hard)

He didn't knew what to do at that moment,her tears were stabbing him.

O: Why Gauri? (finally he managed to ask her)  He was crying too.

He kneeled down to her , cupping her face, wiping away her tears. And he hugged him crying her heart out.

G: I...I.. can't (she continued to cry)

He pulled away from the hug. Wiped her tears, and placed a soft kiss on her eyelids.

O: Ours was a happy family you know,Me ,Rudy and Priyanka. She was my world. She was  a brilliant girl. She wanted to do journalism and we all happily agreed. One day she bought a girl along with her, her best friend Pooja Sharma.

Gauri eyes teared up hearing her sisters name. Om quickly hugged her and calmed her down.

O: Prinku had got some info regarding the Sharma industries and being a journalist she decided to go deep into it. It was all shocking to us, that Aravind Sharma was a criminal and all his buisness were illegal.
We didn't had the courage to tell this to Pooja ,but Priyanka was stubborn and said us she has to know about her father's illegal buisness.

Gauri was grabbing every word with shock

O: It surprised us when Pooja was willing to help us, she was like it so shame for her being known as Mr.Aravind Sharma 's daughter. With the help of pooja ,Priyanka completed her investigation.

His eyes started to tear up ,he paused for a while.

O- One evening priyanka called me and said she will be revelaing all what she collected ito media soon and that she needed my support as a lawyer. But prinku didn't came home even aftr her usual time. Later  Pooja came to our house and said she want to meet prinku. That's when we started panicking . We searched her everywhere...but...bu (he was sobbing hard)

Gauri tried to calm him down and he hugged her.

O: They killed her gaurii...your father's men..they ...they raped my sister,and left her body in...my... office... your..father's..me...she ..my sister...my bacha..

G: Shh..shhh ... Omkaraji (she was crying too)

He composed himself and continued.

O: just like how we were affected ,pooja was equally affected too , Prinku was her only friend and she killed brutally by her own father. Pooja approached me ,she gave me strength, she  forced me to take up the case and bring out the truth,for it was all what prinyanka wished for.

O: Pooja helped me in collecting evidences again her own father ,which unfortunately he came to know. One day pooja called and asked to meet me at my office to hand over the details. But when I reached she was not there...

He looked at Gauri and she was looking at him back with tears in her eyes,she knew what was coming next.

O: I called..her multiple times but her phone was unreachable...I tried searching for her everywhere possible, unable to find I left back to him. Next day,I was shocked to see the news that Pooja Sharma commited suicide in Sharma Mansion .

Gauri was sitting there without any emotions.

O: never ever I imagined that  he will kill his own daughter.

He looked at Gauri and knew she was dying inside. He Hugged  her tight patting her shoulders.

G: Omkaraji...papa...how...how could he? (She broke out into tears.)

O : Your father was brilliant enough to trap me as the victim. He made it such that  I killed my Priyanka , for she was trying to help her friend and family to save them from the false case I have made on Illegal business of Sharma's and Pooja committed suicide because she was under pressure due to my blackmailing .

He was  sobbing.

O: The media will only believe what the victim's father said and not me who is a stranger. It was not hard for Mr. Aravind sharma to make evidences against me, and my calls to Pooja's number hours before she died was more than enough for the media to blame me.

O:Gauri... I'm not a murderor,, Trust me( he almost cried)

She hugged him tight calming him down.

G: Sorry Omkaraji...sorryyy...I knew I was wrong somewhere....sorryy Omkaraji

O: shh..I can't blame you totally when you were known with all evidences against me.

G: Both of us lost our most precious people, and I'm not going to stay calm. What  they wanted was me to take revenge on the  people who killed my sister,and that is exactly what I'm going to do now.

Omkara looked at her shocked.

G: Yes Omkaraji, prinku and my pooja deserve justice. Will you be with me?

O: Forver. (he said placing a soft kiss on her forehead)

She hugged him.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Hellooo

So, I didn't want to go more with the emotional track , so the confession was made a bit faster.

Waiting for the reviews.

Ritu❤️