Part-2

Next morning..
At the oberoi hall.

T:-Beta, today you are going to court?

O:-No papa, not to court.. You know na, I have taken charge for a new case

T:-yeahh... One.. Gauri.. Right?

O:-Yes papa... I am going to see her, I need her signature, to officially proceed as her lawyer.

T:-but she is in remand right?  , so are u going to jail?

om nods..

J:-wherever it is... Have ur breakfast first, only then u will leave the house..

O:-Maaaa... Please.. I don't want

J:-No excuses... Come and have... Or else you are not going anywhere!

O:-okk... But you have to feed me... Agreed?

Tej smiles at his cute face...

J:-outside, you are the great lawyer, omkara Singh oberoi.. And her... mamapls feed me... Cheeee

O:-to whom will I ask to feed me... If not you..

Om makes a complaint.

T:-Get a wife for yourself.. She will feed you all day and night!

Tejvi chuckles...

O:-stop it guys....!! I Will eat by  myself!

Saying he takes the plate from jhanvi and haves food.

R:-Omg..what happened, bhaiyya eating himself ..don't you want mumma to feed you today.... Mamma's boy?

O:-ShutUp rudy!

R:-bhaiyya pls.. Stop scolding me.. I am not a small kid anymore, I am married!

O:-I agree, you are married,, but pls dont say you are not a kid anymore.. We must give bhavya an Oscar!

Rudr pouts cutely at om.

O:-ok guys i am getting late... I am leaving.. See u all evening..

B:-Bhayya... Wait a min...

O:-Bhavu... What happened.

She came and put tilak on his forehead.

B:-its ur first day with the new case na.. So giving you blessings from God!

Om side hugs her.

O:-Rudy... I am proud and grateful to  you for onething... For gifting me the best sister in the world..!!

R:-Whatt... Ur sister.... Which means my sister... No no she is not ur sister... She is my wife..

Om looks at bhavya in disbelief..

B:-shut up Rudr.. 🤦‍♀

O:-I can't bear this anymore, or else I will faint... Catch I all in the evening..

om leaves ..

R:-bhavya.. Did I really say anything wrong??

B:-🙄🤐

                           ×××××××

Kali on phone

K:-she should not be there to be presented in the court... You know what to do right.. It should only look like an accidental death in the jail... It is easy, since no one will come up for her with a case!!

On the other side :- Yes sir..

Phone cuts.. Kali smirks an evil smile.

                          ××××××××