Part 10

Om reached his office. Ishana was already waiting for him.

O:-Whats the matter ishu?

I:- Om it's ....it's about the case of shergils!

Om didn't responded anything, but just kept staring at her.

O:-what now?  (he asked with a weak voice)

I:-sit down omkara. (she said keeping a few files on this table.

I:-i was just going through the case file of gauri.. And then, something strike me.....see this!

O:-Kali Thakur..  .i know,, and we have all evidence against him... What now.. Make it clear ishana.

I:- that's it omkara,  kali thakur, don't u remember, now see this pic....

O:-isnt this the pic drawn by police,, with the information given by the eye witness....wait.. He looks same like kali thakur.

I:-they are same.. both are kali thakur,,, which means the person gauri mentioning as kali Thakur, is the same person, who is the right hand of Shergils.

O:-but gauri said he is some land lord.. Something like that isn't it.

I:-That's what confusing me.,,,I have gone through the shergils case file,, and it is very clear that kali is the a paid worker of the Arman Shergil.... there is no way he can be a landlord.

O:-what are you trying to say?  (he asked confused)

I:-I'm sorry to say,,,but gauri is lying!!

O:-huh... But why should she?

I:-I.. I don't know Omkie....

O:-shh... Stop it Ishu... There is nothing like that. U are feeling it, because u are a bit over detective (he said in a teasing manner)

I:-Om I'm serious.

Om smiled at her,, and patted her shoulders,,

O:-relax yaar,, leave it,, just don't think tooo much!  Is this for what u called me soo urgently... I couldn't even entertain kheer properly (he complained pouting)

I:-om...

O:+is there any new case ishu?

I:-no.. no (she nodded negatively)

O:-then, shall I leave?

I:-hmm.. Shall I also come with you.. I didn't even got a chance to talk with gauri .

O:-is it to talk or to question her (he asked smiling)

Ishana raised her eyebrow

O:-I was just kidding yaar,, but sorry I'm going to my personal office.. So maybe some other day, I will take u meet her.

Whereas Ishanna was smiling a at him widely,, he gave her a confused look.

I:-so u have taken my opinion seriously! (she said smiling)

O:-mmmm... Since u said such a doubt,, let me just go through it and clear.....but my one side of mind is not allowing to open that case file of shergils (his voice turn changed from that cheerful one to a broken one )

I:-Om, I know,,, it's hard for you to go through that again.. But it's just for clearing a doubt,,,

O:-its just that,, that case is of prinku's murder,, and I.. I.

I:-om....

O:-heyy,,, I'm ok,, it's just her memories! Bye.. Let me leave

I:-Om.