<Karl x Sapnap>

(I've decided that Wattpad just doesn't want me to write and post a Techbur smut. So here's whatever the fuck this ship is)

<Karl POV>

I checked myself over in the mirror, smoothing my skirt. I had found that Sapnap had a thing for crossdressing. So here I am.

It was a simple outfit; white top, pink skirt, white thigh highs, sneakers. It was a cute outfit (according to Nikki).

I decided that I had spent enough time looking at myself, and went to the living room to wait for Sap.

I sat and waited for around 20 minutes until I heard a car. I jump up and wait beside the door. Once it opened I threw myself at Sap.

"Umm..."

Not Sapnap!

Abort!

I let go of the man and stepped back, looking away in embarrassment. He wheezed until Sap walked in.

"What happened? Why is Dream dying?" He asked.

Instead of answering I walked over to him hug him. I hide my face against him, still blushing from embarrassment.

By this time Dream had calmed down enough to speak, "He thought I was you!"

Sap chuckled and picked me up. He did it in such a way that I didn't flash Dream.

Sap walked, with me, into the living room. He sat on the couch with me on his lap and waited for Dream. Dream sat down across the couch from us.

"Why did Dream stop by?" I ask in a whisper.

"We're gonna play Smash, but I need to comfort you first." He whispered back.

I push myself off him," not stall because I don't something dumb!"

He laughed and left the room. Leaving me ad Dream alone.

"I'm not judging or anything, but why are you wearing a skirt?" Dream asked with a chuckle.

I just shrug in response.

(Imagine if I ended it there, lol)
***

Dream and Sapnap played for a while. But now Dream was leaving. Finally!

He waved as he existed the door.

Just as I was trying to think of a way to catch Saps attention, I was pushed against a wall.

"When did you get this?" Sap asked in a purr.

I whimper,"A while ago... I wanted to surprise you."

Sap moved to my neck, gently biting and kissing it. He wasn't that into it, but he knew I was.

I clutch the back of his shirt, letting out small whimpers and moans.

He moved back up to face me, staring into my eyes. Then he leaned in and kissed me.

It started soft, but Sap soon made it rougher. He had me open my mouth and explored it.

"Fuck babe, your so cute" he breathed when he pulled away.

He moved to the gem of me shirt. He took it off of me in one swift motion. Then looked me over.

I had told Nikki the purpose of getting girls clothes, and she had made a few suggestions. Such as getting under garments to go with them.

So I had gotten a bra. Which Sap seemed to love.

"Damn...." He muttered.

He seemed distracted for a second. Then he looked back at me kind of embarrassed.

"Could you... Could you suck me off, babe...?" He asked, face turning slightly pink.

I nod nearly immediately. I have a kink for being used, so Sap controlling me (like he does during a blowjob) gets me off.

I slide to the floor, sitting down on my knees. I suck on the tip for a second before sliding down it.

It took only a few seconds for Sapnap to take control. He started fucking my mouth, releasing groans every couple of minutes.

I clutch his hips at he does. I let out moans, which only make his pleaser more(that's an  awful wording, but you get it)

He eventually cums in my mouth. I cum as well. I pull away, swallowing as much of his seed as I can. But some falls down onto the skirt.

"I was hoping I could keep this clean..." I sigh, looking down at the skirt.

Sap leans down and helps me up,"I'll buy you more."

I nod,"I'm going to the shower, are you coming with me?"

He nods and follows me to the bathroom.