<Gream>

( I'm at the beach this week, so beach episode. And it's Grian x Dream if you didn't know.)

Dream had been dragged with his boyfriend to a beach. Along with Grians friends...

Sure, Grians friends weren't bad, but he had been expecting some alone time with just the two of them. Even just cuddling in a hotel alone would have been enough, but they were sharing a hotel room.

Two beds, one couch.

And Dream was pent up as all hell.

He had even considered dragging Grian off into the bathroom for a 'shower'. Well, apparently Grian had the same wish...

"Hey, Dream?" Grian whispered to him.

Dream looked up at him,"What's up?"

A grin found its way on to Grians face,"Let's go back to the room, just the two of us..."

Dream glances at Grians friends. Scar and Bdubs were throwing sand at each other and Mumbo was nowhere in sight, probably at the bathroom or something.

"Do your friends know were leaving?" Dream asked, eyes still on Grians friends.

Grian shook his head,"They'll assume we went to the pool or something. Plus Bdubs really, really likes the beach. And Scar has a thing for him, so we won't be interrupted."

"And Mumbo?" Dream asks.

Grian rolled his eyes,"He's smart enough to know that if we're both gone than he shouldn't go into the hotel room."

Dream sighed,"Fine, but let's make it quick."

Grian nodded with a grin, dragging Dream off twords the hotel.

(Bro, I just finished my Home chapter... So this is def gonna be short)

Grian unlocked their room and dragged Dream inside. He locked the door only to be thrown onto the bed.

Dream crawled on top of him, kissing his neck. Only for Grian to stop him seconds later.

"Do you want to explain why we have to get new sheets?" He questioned.

Dream sighed, picking the smaller up and bringing them to the bathroom. He locked the door before pushing Grian against the door.

He kissed Grian softly, only to be pulled in by Grian. Grian pushed his tongue into Dreams mouth, moaning lightly.

Dream quickly took control, pushing a knee (Neko Neko knee! I'm sorry, I've been on the internet too much resently) between Grians legs. He rubbed lightly, forcing another moan out of Grian.

Dream then moved to Grians shirt, pulling it of with one quick movement. Grian grinded against Dreams still present knee. He was already horny before, Dream teasing him wasn't helping.

"Please D-Dreamy! I want you no-ow!" Grian whimpered, clutching Dreams shirt.

Dream chuckled at the sight of his boyfriend,"But this is more fun."

Dream continued to rub Grians bulge gently while biting his neck. Grians noises were music to Dream.

Despite his enjoyment of teasing his boyfriend, even Dream was getting too worked up. He pulled his knee away from Grian. Finally slipping off Grians shorts and revealing his hard on.

He removed his shorts as well before continuing with Grian. He realizes at that moment that they had no lube.

"Umm... Grian..." He let out a nervous chuckle.

Grian sighed,"In my bag."

Dream nodded (def didn't just write fuckin 'dodded'...) And walked into the main room. He rushed to Grians bag and looked through it, quickly finding the bottle of lube.

He rushed back to the bathroom... To find Grian on the floor jacking off. Dream felt slight annoyance at this.

Dream grabbed Grians hands and pushed him to the floor, pinning him under Dream,"What do you think you were doing?"

"Dream please! It hurts!" Grian whimpered, drawing attention to his painfully hard dick.

Dream sighed and squirted some of the lube onto his fingers. He then shoved them into Grian.

And again Grian graced Dreams ears with his moans. Dream finger fucked Grian for a while, stretching out his hole.

"Dream! Fuck!" Grian moans before cumming on Dreams shirt.

Dream pulled his fingers out and grabbed the lube again, this time coating his dick. He flipped Grian and positioned himself above him, then he  thrusted in.

Grians sounds filled the still air. He grabbed a nearby towel and clutched it. He tried muffling his sounds, not that it did much.

Dream continued his harsh pace, slamming into Grians G-spot. It didn't help that Grian was already so sensitive from having already released.

Grian felt his second orgasm coming on. He whimpered and hugged the towel, shoving his face into it.

He came without trying to tell Dream. There was no way in hell that he could get out coherent words at the moment.

Dream thrusts kept their same harshness. He kept plowing into Grians hole.

Dreams thrusts started getting sloppy, not that Grian noticed much. He grunted and continued.

Finally he gave a final thrust and released his seed into Grian. Grian himself let out a slutish moan and came for the final time.

Dream gave a few more weeks thrusts before pulling out.

***

"

You shouldn't have been so rough" Grian pouted.

Dream laughed,"You're the one that wanted to fuck!"

Grian glared playfully at him and turned over, looking away from his boyfriend. Dream whined and and hugged him, trying to get him to look at him.

Scar, Bdubs, and Mumbo sat awkwardly on the other side of the room. They looked between each other.

"Anyone else feeling painfully single?" Mumbo laughed.

(If you know the context for the top pic, then you are one of the few. If you don't, go search through comments for a good bit.)