<Dreambur>

(so ya boi just checked the read count, wtf. Why does this crappy smut book have that many reads??? Anyway, Dreambur)

(Note: Tis Ghostbur, cause I refuse to forget him. Also! Dream a good person, cause I refuse to write anything unconsensual)

The lanky male was currently confused. He was standing over the crater of L'manburg and he was crying, but he couldn't quite remember why he was crying.

Then he heard a voice.

"What are you doing here Wilbur?" Dream asked.

He could remember Dream from when he was alive, but he seemed much kinder now. Not like when Alivebur was around.

"I don't quite remember..." He stated," In fact, I don't remember why at all."

Ghostbur turned to look at Dream with a grin. "So what brings you around here,Dream?"

Dream looked up into the eyes of the ghost, then looked back at the crater. "I wanted to talk to you about something..."

Wil smile,"Carry on then"

"Could you help me with something?"

***

The next thing Ghostbur knew he was underground with a blindfold on.

"Dream? I'm not sure about this..." Wil whimpered, not liking having his sight takin from him.

He could hear Dreams footsteps, but Dream didn't respond to him. He struggled against the fabric holding him to the chair.

He felt a hand caress his face. He leaned into its warmth. Then he felt a breath beside his ear. He shivered.

"If I go too far, the safe word is 'blue'" Dream breathed.

Wil felt someone sit on his lap. It was probably Dream.

He began sucking on Wils neck. He bit ever so often. If Wil wasn't a ghost he probably would leave marks.

Small whines left Ghostburs mouth. The only other sound in the room was the breathing of Dream.

Dream seemed to be getting bored. Instead of staying slow he grinded against Ghostburs cock. He could feel it grow against his ass.

Wil struggled against his restraints again, moaning. He seemed despite to relieve himself.

Dream chuckled, grinding against him again. He then leaned over and bit Wils neck, cause Wil to moan loudly.

"I'll be back, I need to prep myself" Dream Whispered to him.

Ghostbur whimpered," Dream! Please don't leave, I don't want to be alone..."

"It'll only be for a bit."

Ghostbur nodded. He was scared of being alone. He couldn't remember what had caused that fear, but being in this room without Dream had triggered it.

He pulled his legs up to his chest. Another whimper left his throat. He felt tears gather in his eyes. He wanted blue.

His tears burned as the went down his face, which only made him cry more. Sobs were ripped from him.

He suddenly heard quick footsteps.

"Ghostbur!? Are you okay?" Dream.

He walked to the ghost boy and released his restraints. He pulled him into a hug.

Wil clutched at Dream, pushing his face into his shoulder. Dream patted his back.

"How about we finish this up, then we could go cuddle or something." Dream said, pulling away from the hug.

Wil nodded, sitting back in the chair. Dream didn't bother with tying him to the chair, he didn't even bother with the blindfold.

Instead he just sat back on Wils lap and positioned himself over Wils erection. He gave Ghostbur a kiss on the cheek before sitting back on his cock.

Dream and Wil both moaned. Wil pressed his face into Dreams shoulder.

Then Dream started bouncing.

Wil was quite vocal. He was constantly making sound, whether it be goaning or moaning there was always sound.

Dream made less sound, only a few times did he respond vocally.

But Wils moans did encourage him. He bounced as fast as he could, wanting to hear the other man's moans.

But of course it had to end eventually.

And that was when the both came.

Wils was first, he sent his load into Dreams ass. He filled him with his nut. Dreams was nearly immediately after, he came on his and Wils torsos.

"We should go take a sho- wait no, I'm gonna go get a towel to clean you up with." Dream said, getting up.

Ghostburs eyes widened,"Don't leave me! At least let me go with you..."

Dream nodded and pulled Wil up with him. "Let's go then."

And den day cuddled, de end

(I'm sorry, I had to add the end bit.)