RenDoc

(the first smutshot I've written in a long time. Since it's been so long, this will be pretty vanilla, ya know warming up to it again. No fuckin on the bathroom floor in this one!)

"Doooooooccc," Ren whined, leaning against his boyfriend.

Doc, who was desperately trying to finish some redstone, sighed,"Yes Ren?"

"My man, we haven't fucked in like 2 weeks!" Ren exclaims, swaying both him and Doc.

"Go jerk off like a normal person, if you're so desperate. I need to finish this." Doc replied, still working on the line.

Ren pouted, flopping onto his back like a child,"Doc! C'mon! You need to relax dude, and I'm just saying it's a good opportunity..."

Doc glanced at his boyfriend," Let me finish this line."

"That will be at least an hour! And it will be lunch time by then!" Ren rolled up onto his knees.

"Then we won't today!" Doc decided in a joyful tone.

"What! No!" Ren pulls Doc back, pushing him down,"If we don't today I will actually loose my mind!"

Ren straddles Doc's waist, looking down at him. He didn't look amused,"Ren, please."

Ren allows Doc to sit up, but stays on his lap,"Doc."

Doc and Ren stared at each other. Doc clearly trying to decide something. He finally sighs,"Are we doing it here, or do you want to go home?"

"Oh!" Ren didn't think he'd get this far, he didn't really make a plan,"Here."

Doc chuckled,"you're lucky there's lube (loob :3 ) in my room."

Ren stands and follows Doc to his room.

It isn't a very big room, only holding a bed and some chests. Ren sat on one of the chests as Doc searched through them. He soon joins Ren, leaning down and kissing him.

Ren begins pulling at Doc's coat, it fell to the floor with next to no sound. He moved to his pants, unbuttoning and pulling at them. Doc pulls away.

"Are we moving to the bed, or..."

Ren slips off of the chest and walked to the bed, falling back onto it. Doc walked to him, then began removing Rens own clothing.

(Lol you can tell Im out of practice.)

Doc leans down over Ren, pulling him into a soft kiss. Ren pulls him by the collar of his shirt and flips them. He, with obvious glee, looks down at Doc. He begins kissing down Doc's chest.

Now flustered, Doc uses a hand to cover his face. Ren reaches the waistband of Docs boxers and glances up at his partner,"You brought the lube over here, right my dude?"

He nodded and hands Ren the bottle which he was still clutching. Ren grinned, he pulled of the last of his own clothing and squirted a bit of the substance onto his hand.

Ren pulls Docs boxers down enough for his boner to be revealed. He slowly began to lick up the shaft as he prepped himself. Doc gasped and grabbed a handful of the blanket left below them.

"Ren!"

Ren pulled away, deciding he was sufficiently prepped. Doc looked a bit embarrassed, perhaps not expecting to be in the more submissive position. Ren raised himself onto his knees above Doc and slowly began to lower himself onto his cock.

Docs reaction was immediate; one hand covered his red face, the other was placed on Rens hip. Ren whimper, now fully seated on Doc's dick. While he'd taken Doc before, usually it wasn't from this position. Specifically, it wasn't all reliant on his leg strength.

He lifted himself, then let gravity drive him back down. He repeated the action, eventually finding the right angle for Doc to hit his g-spot. He panted, his legs shaking. Doc twitched.

"Ren! Please!" Doc groaned.

Ren, despite the muscles in his legs screaming, kept riding Doc. The warmth building in his stomach was more than enough motivation. He slowly pumped his cock along with his riding. (?) (How an I suppose to phrase that???)

Doc tensed, Rens hip would definitely bruise. Doc let out a sharp breath and Ren felt the warm cum shoot out of his dick. Ren moaned and came across Doc's chest.

Ren laid across Doc's chest, both catching their breath,"Fuck, we'll have to do that again."

Ren chuckled,"You fought me of this, now you want another round. For shame, dude."

"Not like that! I mean another time!" Doc defended, Ren propped himself up and kissed Doc.

Doc sighed,"When, let's clean up. I need to get back to work."

"You can't just go back to work after that!"

(Sorry for anyone who was really looking forward to this chapter. I haven't written this stuff in a bit so I'm rusty on pacing. Hope you enjoyed anyway. )