<Glattbur>

(what up you horny fucks, I wrote a good amount of this and it didn't save! This is fucking amazing! I hate wattpad <3)

"Turn around bitch! We need to go back to your shit hole of a country!" Glatt yelled dramatically.

Glatt would have gone by himself but that wasn't an option at the moment. He was bound to Ghostbur after his being torn from the spirit world, and he couldn't go more than a couple meters from him.

Along with that, only Ghostbur could hear and see him. Only when Glatt spoke through him could he be heard.

Will frowned," I need to go talk to Phil. He and Techno are planning something I-"

"Shut the fuck up! I need to go talk to Quackity!" (If I spelt that wrong someone will tell me in the comments) Glatt shouted, grabbing Wilburs arm.

Will retaliated immediately, pushing Schlatt against a nearby tree. His eyes were dark and annoyed,"Be quiet and follow me, damn it"

Despite being greyscale there was a noticeable blush on Glatts face. Will pulled away, not noticing the problem he had left the other with. But Glatt surely did.

Will began walking away... Pulling the embarrassed man behind him,"Wilbur could you stop for a second..."

"No, we need to be going-"

"Wilbur! Shut up, you gave me a fuckin boner. Give me a minute to take care of this!" Glatt yelled, good thing only Ghostbur could hear him.

Wills groaned and idled by a tree, waiting for Schlatt to finish. He made sure to look in the opposite direction, not wanting to see Glatt's shame.

He could hear Glatt's hums and sighs of pleasure. He could hear the panting. And it was making him horny as all hell.

Will turned to face Glatt. Glatt was so preoccupied that he didn't notice Ghostbur walking over. He only noticed when Ghostbur had pulled him into a kiss.

He was stunned at first, not completely processing the situation. As soon as he did he kissed Will back, gripping his hair.

"Damn." Glatt gasped as the two pulled away.

Will didn't respond, just pulled at Glatt's pants. Glatt, still a bit dazed, grabbed his hands.

Ghostbur looked up, seemingly having realized what he had done. "Shit. Sorry, I should have ask-"

"Give me a second. I need a second" Glatt stated, letting go of Wills hands.

Will nodded, gentle stroking Glatt's hair.

"Ya know, if someone saw you right now they would think you were crazy" Glatt laughed, Will also chuckled awkwardly.

Glatt moved his hands to Wills waistband, tugging it lightly. Will got the point and removed it. Then did the same with Glatt's pants.

"Are you okay with this?" Ghostbur asked softly.

"The fuck is this soft shit? This isn't what turned me on." Glatt stated, annoyed.

Ghostbur cocked his head and grinned, "So the fearsome Schlatt likes being dominated?"

Wills demeanor changed drastically. He pressed his knee against the thin material of Glatt's boxers, rubbing lightly.

He leaned down and bit Glatt's neck lightly. He felt Glatt shiver below him.

"Could we do foreplay at a different time? I'm far too horny for this Soot." Glatt groaned pitifully.
(And I need to finish this)

Will laughed, again rubbing Glatt's hard on with his knee. "Only if you insist."

Ghostbur moved quickly, pulling down both his and Glatt's boxers and flipping Glatt over.

"Do you want prep or not?" Will asked.

Glatt shook his head,"We're ghosts, it'll only hurt a bit. Plus it's not like I'll feel it later."

Will nodded lightly before thrusting his cock into Glatt's ass. Glatt groaned in pain as Wilbur brutally thrusted in and out of him.

But soon the pain turned to pleasure and he moaned loudly. Again, good thing no one could hear him other than Ghostbur.

But people could have heard Wills groans of pleasure.

"Damn Glatt, you're so tight!" Ghostbur groaned.

(I'm so tired at this point that I've resorted to pornhub dialogue)

"Will! I'm about to fuckin cummm" *insert stuttering*Glatt yelled.

And he did.

Right on the forest floor.

Will followed soon after, pulling out and releasing onto the ground as well.

F in the chat for those poor plants.

(I'm sorry that I got lazy at the end. I just couldn't come back after the word 'grin'. Go to the comments for context.)