<Techbur>

(That moment when I'm writing this just to piss off those people who do the SBI as a family. Specificly the ones who commented on me saying I was trying to write this ship. Hope the rest of you enjoy <3)

"Techno!" Yelled Philza, running up to Techno.

He was holding an envelope and looked to be exited. "Yeah Phil?" Techno asks, turning his attention to Phil.

"We were invited to a ball! Apparently prince (insert random name) is looking for a husband." Phil said excitedly.

Now, Phil isn't gay. Infact he's been pursuing one woman for a bit over a year now, if anything he wanted to go to meet up with old friends. Believe it or not, it's not all that easy to visit people when:

1. You're busy running a country.

And 2. Live in a tundra.

Techno on the other hand enjoyed his isolation. Despite the two of them running everything together, Phil was the only who delt with public affairs. Leaving Techno so stay contently inside of the palace.

"If you want to go be my guest, I'll stay here and watch over things." Techno said, turning back to the book he had been reading.

Phil snatched the book away from him,"   No, if I'm going your going. You need to be around other people."

"Phil. You can't force me to go. I'm staying here." He said with an sigh, reaching for his book.

"Techno. You need a social life. The only people you've talked to over the last year have been me and the maids. You can't close yourself off like this, it's not healthy." Phil was pleading at this point.

Technoblade and Philza stared at each other. Neither moved, until,"Fine. But don't expect me to make friends."

Phil seemed to be very pleased with this answer,"Good, we'll leave next week. Make sure to be packed."

***

"Tech, we're here." Phil said, shaking his friend lightly.

Techno groaned, opening his eyes. Only to be met with a blindingly white castle.
"Why white? You can't even look at it without burning your retinas"

While Techno tried to recover from his being blinded, Servants began unloading their things.

"Is that Philza Minecraft I see?" Yelled a voice.

Up ahead was Wilbur Soot. He was running twords their carriage, being trailed by a very ruffled looking maid.

"Will! Long time no see, huh?" Phil laughed, stepping out of the carriage and embracing the other man.

Wilbur laughed as well,"Indeed! Has that partner of yours been holding you up? Or have you perhaps found a lady?"

Techno felt a slight twinge of guilt. Had Phil only been staying at the palace because of Techno? Did he pity him?

"No, no, nothing like that. It's hard finding time when you run a country." Phil then turned back to Techno,"Also, I've convinced my partner to leave with me"

Wilbur's eyes widened. Of course he had see glimpses of Techno before, but never for long. Plus, during most of those times Techno looked stressed and messy.

But now.

Techno had clearly put into consideration that he was going to be infront of other people. He had nearly every type of jewelry imaginable. Including a crown.