<Dreamnap>

(umm... I realized I haven't done phone sex yet... So here we are! This is based on a experience a friend of mine had.

Okay, I need to verify. I WAS JOKING. LOL I don't have many friends, and the ones I do have are getting about as much dick as me.)

Dream was about to start streaming. He was already sat in front of his computer and everything, then his phone went off. He looked over and saw 'Sapnap' on the screen.

He picked it up and answered it,"Hello?"

"Hi Dreamy!" Sapnap said in a sing-song voice, "What are you up to?"

"I was about to start streaming..." Dream stated, looking up at his computer monitor.

Sap sighed,"Well, I was gonna ask you to help me with my problem..."

His phone buzzed. He pulled it away from him and turned it on speaker, then looked at the message.

There displayed on his screen was Sapnaps bulge. He was clearly erect under the pair of shorts.

"Oh.." Dream breathed. He felt his own dick start getting hard at the sight.

He could hear Saps laugh from the other line,"So are you gonna help? Or am I going to search back through for pictures of you?"

Dream turned red,"What would I even do to help?"

Dream had done this with his Ex-Girlfriend before, but the roles were flipped. Now, being on this side, he wasn't sure what he was meant to do.

"Could you turn on your camera for me?" He asked.

Dream did, the camera facing his flustered face. There was a light hum of approval from Sapnap.

Sapnap groaned,"Prop up your phone. I want to see all of you."

The flustered man did. He positioned his phone so Sapnap could see most of his upper body.

He could hear heavy breathing on the other line. "Take off your shirt...." He practically whispered.

A shiver ran up Dreams spine at his voice. He nodded and removed his shirt.

"Play with your nipples for me." Sapnap moaned, jerking it to the sight.

Dream followed, still heavily embarrassed. His face was flushed red and he was shaking slightly.

"Fuck, Dream-" There was a groan from Sapnap,"you're so god damn hot. Fuck"

"Take off your pants." Dream did," Now rub yourself. Damn"

Dream coved his mouth, keeping his moans down. Sapnap's noises turned him on, and the little to no control only added to it.

He began getting antsy. Just rubbing himself through his boxers wasn't enough. He let out a low whine.

"Are you getting impatient baby?" Dream nodded then Sapnap continued "take off your boxers, and make a show of yourself."

Dream nodded, quickly pulling down his boxers and jerking himself off. He moaned near instantly, he didn't even try to cover it.

"Damn, baby" Sapnap teased," I didn't know how much of a slut you were. I'll have to keep that in mind when we meet up"

Dream whimpered, continuing to beat it. He could feel his orgasm build.

"I gonna cum! Sapnap!" He moaned/yelled.

At this point Sapnap's smile was obvious in his voice," Cum for me, baby."

And that's what Dream did. He leaned back in his seat.

"Dream" Sapnap hummed," You should maybe hold off on streaming after that."

Dream nodded.

(Idk if the people reading this would enjoy it, but I do have a normal one shot book. Just normal story's that don't include anything sexual.)