<Greamno>

(so before you read this, I'ma ask... WHY DO THIS SHIP EXIST??? Like, I was looking through recommend stories and this ship popped up. I was trying to find videos where they all talked together, but I'm come up with dick diddly.

Please. If you have reasoning other than "I enjoy them all, so I want them to fuck" tell me.

On that note, the only place I've seen them all is in MCC, so that's the setting)

<Grian's POV>

MCC was about to start, me and my team were in the lobby waiting. We were wondering about conversing when I was pulled back into someone.

I look up and see one of my boyfriends, Techno. I smile up at him and hug his arms.

"Techno!" This was Dreams voice,"I told  you I was going to go talk to him!"

My teammates watched in confusion as my boyfriends argued about god knows what. I only give them an awkward smile.

Eventually I was ripped from Technos arms and carried away by Dream. I give a wave to my team, not like I could do much else.

Techno trailed behind, seemingly simi uncomfortable with whatever Dream was planning. He looked kind of guilty for whatever reason.

Dream finally put me down when we were out of the sight of everyone. He put me down and then pushed me against a wall.

He leaned in close to my ear," Me and Techno need a bit of... Release... Before the competition. Would you be willing to help?"

Why wasn't I surprised? Dream was always horny. On the other hand, Techno wasn't, or tried to pretend he wasn't.

So that's why he looked guilty!

I look up to meet Techno's eyes. Despite his attempt to hide it, I could see the lust in his eyes. Damn it.

"Fine. But be gentle, I intend to still play." I sigh.

Instead of responding, Dream immediately started stripping me.

Techno stood awkwardly behind Dream, almost like he was waiting for an invitation.

After Dream had removed all of my clothes he moved to his own. I walk to Techno. I reached up and pulled him down into a kiss.

I moved to take off his cape, unclipping it and letting it fall. I then move to his shirt, quickly unbuttoning it to reveal his scarred chest.

A blush spread across his face. He covered his face with a hand when I unbuckled his pants. For a top, he's so damn cute.

I pull off his pants, revealing his erection pressed against his underwear. I always forget how big he is.

I pull off his boxers as well, then gently rub his cock. He lets out a low hum. Good.

Dream took Technos discarded clothes and threw them where he threw ours. Then he pulled me back into him. I could feel his dick against me.

"Are you good with no prep? We don't really have time for it..." He asked in a rush.

I nod slowly, biting my lip. This is going to hurt like hell, I'm not gonna to be able to walk without a limp later...

I leaned down to Technos cock and gently put his head in my mouth. I swirl my tongue around him, then take him in deeper.

Then Dream thrusts in.

I clutch Technos hips for a second, trying to adjust to Dreams dick in my ass. He waits only for a bit before setting a pace.

I bob my head with his thrusts, listening as Techno let out small moans.

Fuck.

Dream rammed into my prostate, forcing a moan out of me. But it was muffled by Technos dick.

We continued like this until I csme. Soon after Dream pulled out and released onto the ground. He panted and leaned against the wall. Techno followed, gently pushing me off and released on the ground.

We all cought our breath then got dressed. I was sore. God damn it Dream.

(I know this one is shit, but I'm tired, need to post, and have shit to do tomorrow. Enjoy what you're given, damn it.)