<Dreambur>

(this one's based on a horror story I read forever ago, it popped into my head but it's too short to base an entire book on. So smut. Also, I was lazy with this chapter. )

"Hey Wilbur!" Exclaimed an enthusiastic voice.

Dream. He was a new student at Wilbur's school. He was fairly handsome and seemed smart, but something was off about him.

His skin seemed too perfect, his smile just a little too wide, his eyes a bit too bright. He looked like the way someone would describe a god or other super natural being.

"Hey Dream... What's up?" He asked, the perfect boy didn't blink at all.

Dream tilted his head to the side,"Do you mind if I come over to hang out at your place? It gets lonely at my house all alone."

Aw, right. Dreams parents weren't home most of the time. He had talked about him being alone at home before.

"I guess." Wilbur replied uncertainly.

Dream smiled and nodded," I'll meet you by the doors after school."

Will nodded, not completely sure which door he meant. Probably the school doors.

***

"So this is your house?" Dreamed hummed, looking at the building.

"Ye come on, we'll play games in my room" Wilbur gestured for Dream to follow him.

They went to Wilbur's room and sat on the bed. Will had no idea what types of things Dream was interested in, only that he went to his school.

"So what kind of games do you like?" Will asked awkwardly.

Dream hummed,"Well, I like most things..."

"How about Smash?" (Yes I will continue to use Smash Bros as my go to game. It's a good game, alright.) He asked.

Dream only nodded, he seemed a bit distracted.

They played a few rounds, Dream coming out on top to no one's surprise. And suddenly he was on top of Wilbur, holding his hands to the bed.

"Dream, I-!" He was cut off by Dreams lips connecting with his.

Wilbur doesn't react at first, trying to process the situation. Then he kisses back. He wished Dream wasn't holding him down.

Dream pulled away with a grin, gazing at the male below him,"Damn, and here I thought I freaked you out."

Wilbur considered replying, but decided against it. This was probably just a hook up, if they spoke too much Will would get attached.

Dream now looked aggravated,"Fuckin hell, don't think like that. Listening to that shit really puts me out of the mood."

"What?! I never said anything..." Will refused to make eye contact.

Dream sighed, leaning down to Wills neck," Look, we'll talk later. For now..."

Will moaned loudly as Dream began biting his neck. He gently sucked on the bits, creating small bruises.

"Wow, are you really that easy?" Dream asked jokingly, looking at Wilbur's visible boner.

Wills faced reddened. He didn't bother replying, what was he even expected to say? Yes?

Dream chuckled,"Do you always panic this much while while doing foreplay? And here I thought Techno was nervous."