<Dreamno>

(Heres the continuation. Ya know, for science. Also! Sorry updates have been inconsistent, I have to be in a certain mood when writing smut.

Also, funny story in the comments about when I originally began writing this one.)

"Technoooo!" Dream whined at the pink haired boy next to him.

He had been trying to get Technoblade to let him copy his homework, and of course his attempts were fruitless. Techno himself was sitting silently in his chair.

Both Dream and Technoblade had stayed after school. Techno to stay away from his younger siblings and Dream for obvious reasons.

"Come on Techno! If I fail this class I'm done for! I'll have to move back in with my mom!" Dream yelled, a sort of fear coating his words.

Techno showed no signs of having heard him, he merely turned to the next page of the book he was reading. Despite his attempts to ignore Dream, his thoughts betrayed him.

He never considered giving up the work, instead he considered helping Dream with it. Which was all the leverage Dream needed.

Dream snatched the book from Technos hand, flipping it and leaving it pressed open on the table. He then turned back to Techno.

"What the fuck Dream! Why-!" He was cut off by Dreams lips suddenly on his. He stiffened from the sudden contact.

A sudden hot feeling flooding him. He whimpered as Dream gently ran his hands down Technos back.

Dream realized just then how quickly he had effected Techno. Of course he usually worked fast, but this fast? "Techno, let's go. We can't continue this here."

Techno nodded, but stayed silent. He didn't trust his voice at this point. He followed Dre out to his car. Before he could go to the passenger seat Dream pulled him to the back.

"Okay. Before I continue, are you okay with this?" Dream asked seriously.

Technos mind answered him before he could speak. "Ye..."

His voice was small, like he was scared of his own answer. He sat too stiffly.

Dream pulled the car door shut before pulling himself onto Technos lap. "Hey, calm down. Have you done anything like this before?"

Dream already knew the answer, but it was better if he pretended not to. It made whatever person believe they had some control, which was good.

Techno shook his head, glancing away.

"It's okay. Just... If I'm doing anything you don't like, say Red." Dream stated before pulling Techno into another kiss.

It was obvious by Technos reaction that he had never done this before. He was a bit tense, but not near as much as he was while in the library.

Dream guided Technos hands to his hips, holding them there for a second before putting his own in Technos hair. He tugged lightly, getting a small groan in response.

He pulled away, finding the pink haired boys face flushed. His eyes were bright in an unusual way. He looked curious.

Dream leaned down to Technos neck and began nibbling. Techno whimpered, tightening his grip on Dreams hips.

"Okay Tech, I need to prep myself. In the meantime, you can touch me where ever you like." Dream sighed, removing his shirt and pants.

Techno nodded, still not moving. He looked as if he was waiting for a 'go'. Dream sighed and gave him a nod.

Techno was very gentle. His hands glided over Dreams body. They lingered  on his thighs to a second, gently tracing a bruise that someone had left there.

Technos hand soon landed on Dreams hard on. He rubbed it lightly before letting go and moving on.

Dream watched his progress as he prepared himself. He didn't bother fake moaning, Techno didn't seem to be looking for sound.

The blonde almost laughed at Technos reaction to his body. He was nervous that he was going to hurt Dream. The names 'Tubbo' and 'Schlatt' entered his mind for a second, but not long enough for context.

Dream decided that he was prepared and gently touched Technos hand. He flinched and met Dreams eyes.

"Are you ready?" He asked softly, trying not to freak out the obviously inexperienced man.

Techno nodded and Dream removed his pants. Now, being able to see the hard on that was pressed against him, he grinned. Just as expected, Techno was huge.

Dream ran his hand up and down it a couple of times. Techno returned his hands to Dreams hips. A small groan was heard from Techno.

The blonde lifted himself above Technos dick, he pulled Techno into a soft kiss as he lowered himself. He felt Technos grip tighten and heard a small whimper.

"Techno!" Dream groaned, feeling his skin split and blood trickling down his thigh. Technos eyes widened slightly. His thoughts ran too fast to comprehend any of it.

He began riding Techno, trying to be gentle. Technoblades still seemed vaguely scared about hurting him, But to be fair, he did seem to be enjoying himself.

Techno pressed his face into Dreams neck. He groaned still gripping Dreams hips. It would probably bruise, not that it mattered.

Dream moved faster, listening to Techno slowly become louder. Techno suddenly bit down on Dreams shoulder. Dream flinched at the feeling of his blood dripping from the wound.

Techno seemed to have blacked out. He continued biting down Dreams chest, licking up the resulting blood.

Dream was almost unsurprised that Techno was into blood. Dream continued riding Techno, trying not to slow down from Technos activities.

Techno suddenly pushed him down to the seat, thrusting into him. Dream rapped his arms around Techno, gripping the back of his shirt.

"Fuck! Techno!" Dream moaned.

Dream didn't bother announcing that he was going to cum, Techno was too distracted to listen anyway.

The blonde suddenly released on Technos shirt. Soon followed by Technos orgasm.

Techno then came to, looking wide eyed at Dream.

"Did..." He swallowed nervously,"Did I make these?" He gestured to the still bleeding bites.

Dream grinned,"It's fine. I like it when people are a bit rough."

Techno flushed and shook his head,"I'll clean them. They might get infected otherwise..."

"Fine. But you should let you copy your homework. After all, you did make me bleed..." Dream whimpered.

Techno sighed,"That's what this was all about."

(Lol this one is so uncomfy. Hope you enjoyed science.)