♥Locked Away♥

Wooops~ Hi buddies~ ^•^

Hehe, i'll be making this story different. For now, you and your crush are in a relationship. Sweet? Yes... My imagination went that far XD

=====

"(Crush Name)~~~ I'm bored~ Can you please pay attention to me?" You childishly played around while tugging your boyfriend's shirt. It's been a while since you visited his house, afterall, you wanted to have some quality time with him. He sighed, as he closed his book and placed it in the nearest table. You clapped your hands and jumped in joy.

"I gave you my attention now, so what do you want to do?" He said.

"Do the most romantic thing you ever did in your whole life,"

"W-what?!" He was now blushing furiously. It takes time for you to think then you also blushed of his idea. "N-no! Not 'that' thing!!! We're not even married! What I mean is, something I can never forget. I don't care if its simple. As long as I can keep & remember it forever..."

He sighed and placed a finger on his chin, thinking what to do. You just stared at him, waiting of his idea. Later, he snapped his fingers and grabbed you in a... storage room?

"W-what--"

He started digging some stuffs in a box. You just looked at him with a confused face. What 'romantic' thing is he planning to do?

He later handed you a key, which made you more confused. He showed you a locked box and started grabbing you outside the house.

"H-hey! Where are we going? What's with the box? The key?" You said all those questions that is bothering your mind. He just smiled at you and said those words that left you dumbfounded in a good way.

"Lock it..."

"Lock? Lock what?"

"I'm gonna lock our love,"

Your face went flushed and just looked down. That was romantic, and you never thought that he could think something like that.

You were shocked as you found yourselves at the playground. He walked you towards a steel bar, and there he opened the box and locked it in the steel bar using the key you were holding.

"Now it's locked. Remember, (First Name)... I promise I will do my responsibility. I will love you with all my heart, and this lock is a witness and a proof of our love." (Crush's Name) said and kissed your hand. You were still flushed but you managed to smile. "Same here... I will always love you, (Crush's Name). Not just the lock, but also in my heart." You said and wrapped your hands around him. He wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you in a sweet, unforgettable kiss...

~1 year later~

You and (Crush's Name) are still in a relationship but this time, something is different. (Crush's Name) is totally bothered these following days and he often don't give his full attention to you. He often goes home late. He is totally bothered whenever you are around. And there you built your suspicion.A suspicion That...

He doesn't love you, anymore.

You were trying to understand him, even if it hurts. As long as he is still with you. It's enough. Until such time, you have enough. He went home late again and there you said the question that is haunting you.

"Do you still love me?"

He was shocked at your sudden question, and eventually looked down. He went silent. You just stared at him blankly until tears started to form.

You already knew the answer and there you started sobbing. You were shocked as you felt him grab your wrist and grab you to somewhere you never thought of.

You were just silent. But lately, you realized he was taking you to... the playground where you locked your love.

"(First Name)..."

You didn't respond nor look at his eyes.

He sighed and lifted your chin.

"Why are doing this?! I thought you don't love me anymore! You were now bothered with some things I don't understand! You are so bothered... that you never appreciate my presence..." You said while crying. You tried releasing from his grip but his grip tightened.

"It's not like that!"

You were shocked at his words and stopped moving.

"I love you, more than my life. Remember our locked love? It's still there! Even though that lock will become rusty, my love will be still there and I will love you for the rest of my life."

You looked away. He is starting to cry. You don't want to see him hurt. And you felt really guilty.

"I was just bothered these following days because... I don't know how to do this romantically. I..."

He started kneeling down and pulled out a small box. He opened it and it revealed a diamond ring. You widened your eyes. Is he....

"(First Name) ... Will you.... be my wife?"

I am happy with this man. I know, we will be happy. He deserves my 'yes' and I will not regret what I did. Forever, eternally, I will love this guy until the end of my life. I will love him, eternally. And I will keep our love LOCKED AWAY...

Inside my heart...
=====

Maaaah~ How was this? Haha! This is really sweet! I never thought I can make a story about this. Teehee~ I hope this will happened between me and my boyfriend~ *daydreaming*

Anyways, did you like this? Then please leave a Vote, Comment, and share this to your friends!

Also, who wants to work with me? I'll be making a new story, and I wanted a partner. Anyone interested?

Please stay tune for my next one-shot! I love you guys and please continue on supporting this one-shot book! ♪

♥♠KirokuIsAnOtaku♦♣