♥Childhood Promises♥

Oh my!~ I came up with a plot because of my classmate! <3

Thanks for the idea gurl~ I like it!

Hopefully you'll like this, minna-san! ^w^

=====

"Hey, why are you crying?"

"I... I lost my friend... She left me! Uwaaa! *weeps*"

"Shhh, don't worry... I can be your friend"

"Really?"

"Of course! Why not? We can be together forever! We can even end up getting married,"

"But we're too young to be married,"

"Then we'll make a promise that when we grow up, you'll be my wife and I'll be your husband"

"Yeah!"

"Should I call you now, 'my wifey'?"

"Yes! It's nice!"

"I'll give you this necklace as a sign of our promise. I also have one, see?"

"It's sparkling!"

"Yes, and if you want to see me, just find someone who also have this necklace"

"Yes, 'My hubby'!"

"Hubby?"

"Call me 'wifey' and i'll call you 'hubby'!"

"Sounds cute. Now, promise me I'll be your groom!"

"Promise!"
~~~

"Hey (First Name)! Daydreamin' again, eh?"

You were startled by (Crush's name) sudden appearance. A vein popped out from your temple. You really hate it when someone is interrupting you, especially when you are daydreaming about your childhood promises. You glared daggers at him while saying- no, more like... shouting...

"What.do.you.want?!"

(Crush's Name) is the most annoying guy you ever met. He often teases you with some stupid names, forcing you to do things you don't want,

[A/N: Minds please!~ XD]

annoys you until you'll budge, and more. He is the most annoying guy you ever met. You hated his presence so much.

"Why are you so mad? Is it your period today?" He asked innocently. Your face went red. You are now angrier than before. You clenched your fist before shouting...

"(CCCRRRUUUSSSHHH NAAAMEEE!!!!!)"

~~~

You slammed everything in your locker. Your day is ruined again because of that annoying idiot. Ugh... Thinking of his face makes you vomit in no time.

Before closing the door of your locker, a small folded paper fell. You picked it up and read what's inside.

Please meet me at the back of the school's gymnasium...Please, I need to talk to you... I have to tell you something very important...

-(Crush's Name)

Since you are still mad at him, you crumpled the paper and threw it somewhere. You don't care if someone will scold you for littering. As long as that annoying paper will disappear. You rolled your eyes and clicked your tongue before walking.

You went straight to your home. You are not planning to see him. As if. Who is he for you to follow his command? You erased your thoughts about him. It's just making your day worse. You sighed.