♥Waiting In Vain♥

Angst alert! Angst alert! If you 're not really interested with bad endings then I suggest you to not read any further~

It's just a warning though. If you're curious then you can read. But please don't kill me after this T.T

It has a bad ending, really.

=====

Worst plot ever? When you love someone who loves someone else. Sounds cliché but it happens a lot. And unfortunately, you are one of the victims of unrequited love.

Why?

You love your best friend... cliché, right?

You love your guy best friend who loves someone else --- your girl best friend.

It really hurts... Sometimes you'll really blame cupid on how stupid he is to hit his arrow on your girl best friend and not on you. You're also thinking on what's missing in you, for him to not love you back. You are also thinking that you are mature enough to move on and be happy for the both of them but the thing is...

Your girl best friend loves someone else --- not your guy best friend.

In short,

You love your guy best friend who loves your girl best friend and your girl best friend loves someone else and not your guy best friend.

See? You and your guy best friend have the same fate. No wonder you two are best friends.

It's hard to accept that your love was trashed and ignored. You tried to accept that but the problem is with your girl best friend.

Your girl best friend is a two-timer. She is two-timing your guy best friend and her boyfriend. And there is your guy best friend, blinded by his love on your girl best friend, believes her even though it's a lie.

It is really hard for you especially in that kind of situation. Though it hurts so bad, you didn't mind about your own feelings, you just wanted to save your best friend from a lie.

You scolded your girl best friend,

"DON'T PLAY WITH OTHER PEOPLE'S FEELINGS! YOU'RE MATURE ENOUGH TO PLAY LIKE A CHILD!"

But she continued playing and ignored what you said.

Why can't love be balance? Why do we have this 'chasing' and 'running' rule in love? We are chasing the wrong person, and even waste our tears and time because of it.