♥Always Have♥

You pounced on your cold and silent childhood bestfriend, (Crush's Name) , who is currently reading his favorite novel.

"What do you want?" He said without taking his eyes off the book. He looks irritated, but you are used to it.

(Crush's Name) is your bestfriend. You didn't even know why and how you became friends with him despite of his rude attitude, but you didn't care. As long as you two are in good friend and bestfriend relationship.

"Can I ask something?" You cutely said while having that puppy eyes to tempt him.

"Aren't you asking me already?" He said straightly. You pouted and rolled your eyes.

"Do you like someone?"

His eyes widen a bit but it later turned back to his usual pokerface.

"No. I don't give a damn about that stupid thing called love"

You felt your heart drop. Truthfully speaking, you have a little thing for him but you don't want to end your friendship just like that so you asked him that question to have a little hope. Since he said 'No', you lost your confidence and looked down.

"A-ah, really? Okay. T-thanks for answering!" You managed to smile even though deep inside, it hurts like hell.

You started skipping away from him happily, so he will not notice.

"What's wrong with her?"

(Crush's Name) said quietly as he saw you walking away.

But he just shrugged it off and continued reading the novel.

---

You sadly went inside the gymnasium for practice. As the basketball team's manager, you should be focusing in making tactics and techniques for the next game. But you can't concentrate because of what happened a while ago.

"Oi, (First Name). What's with that face? Is it about him again?" (Guy Friend) went towards you and patted your shoulder.

(Guy Friend) is the captain of the team and he knows about your feelings towards (Crush's Name) and he often helps you in giving advices on how to make him fall for you. But nothing worked.

"H-hmm" You nodded while looking at the floor.

He sighed.

"(First Name), why don't you tell him? You've been keeping that feelings into your own, so maybe if you let it out ----"

"Tell who? What?" (Crush's Name) popped out of nowhere which made you and (Guy Friend) nervous.

"A-ah! N-nothing in particular!" You said while waving your hands infront of your face. (Crush's Name) tilted his head as a sign of confusion, but (Guy Friend) just nodded in agreement.

"Y-yeah! No problem here!" (Guy Friend) chuckled nervously.

"Oh, Okay" Then (Crush's Name) left.

You sighed.

In your peripheral vision, you saw (Crush's Bestfriend) smirk as he witnessed the scene. You flinched at his aura, since you know (Crush's Bestfriend) will do something not appropriate later.

---

"Okay! Practice is over!"

(Guy Friend) shouted at the team and they started running to the locker room to change their sweaty shirts.

You were about to pack your things but (Crush's Bestfriend) immediately grabbed your wrist and dragged you towards the locker room.

"Come with me, (First Name)"

He commanded.

You slightly flinched. "W-why---"

"Don't reject me or you'll regret it"

You pouted and didn't answer.

You arrived at your destination and you closed your eyes. You didn't want to see billions of guys changing or else your heart will not take it.

"Listen everyone." (Crush's Bestfriend) started speaking and the team stopped changing and looked at him, including (Crush's Name)

"(First Name) from now on, you are my girlfriend."

You heard gasps and mumbles. Even you were frozen in the spot. (Crush's Name) was also surprised, his eyes widen a bit.

"N-no! I can't! I like someone else---" You protested. But you were cut off by (Crush's Name)'s sudden response.

"Shut up, (Crush's Bestfriend)"

He said while glaring at him and he rapidly grabbed your wrist and dragged you away from (Crush's Bestfriend).

When you two are away, (Guy Friend) reacted.

"(Crush's Bestfriend)! Why did you do that? I thought you know (First Name) likes (Crush's Name)!"

He sighed. "Exactly, and he likes her. Those two idiots aren't going anywhere if I didn't do something. Shouldn't you thank me for what I did?"

"I guess..." (Guy Friend) replied with a chuckle.

---

You and (Crush's Name) walked you home awkwardly. No one talked, no one opened the topic about what happened earlier. Those thoughts made you feel uncomfortable so

you didn't notice, you arrived at your house.

"I'll see you tomorrow" (Crush's Name) said and turned away. You clenched your fist. This is the time...

(Crush's Name) started walking. You ran and hugged him from behind. He stiffens but he didn't say anything.

"I... I l-lo-love---"

"I love you too, okay? Now quit being nervous. It's not like you." (Crush's Name) brought your (Hair Color) locks behind your ear and he passionately kissed your forehead.

=====

I have nothing to say, seriously XD. I know it's not that good, Gomenasai!

And the characters are confusing, I know. Just bear with it. I don't write OC'S because eww (LOL. In my opinion) but I sometimes write OC'S IF I HAVE TO.

But thank you for the efforts in Voting, Commenting, and Sharing to all your wattpad friends. And also for the follows~ Thank you!

»REQUESTS ARE OPEN« (I will just choose)

Anyways, I DO NOT READ ORIGINAL CHARACTER (OC's) when it comes to fanfics. I will only read OC's when I have MY NAME and KISE RYOUTA as the my partner. If it's Love triangle, add AKASHI SEIJURO. If you will make a fanfic about me and Kise, i'll accept two requests from you and you'll get a follow from me :)

Don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Optional: Follow me!~ ^₩^

♥♠KirokuIsAnOtaku♦♣