♥Only Me♥

Aww. I'm so sorry I haven't updated anything! I was so busy and worse, I cannot open my wattpad in my phone, for an unknown reason. So... sorry!

Anyways, i'll be making this simple. Ordinary school & home scene. I hope you'll like it XD

I'm so happy about 2.6k reads! :')
Thanks for supporting!

=====

"This is soooo frustrating!"

You squirmed in frustration as you watched the sun going down. You're still at the classroom, making your assignment since doing it at home is quite impossible. You need to sleep early since you'll be meeting with your parents from abroad. Worse, your assignment is about (Least Favorite Subject), your hatest subject.

"Are you done now? Come on~ Let's go home!" Your stubborn bestfriend (Crush's Name) complained. "Just do that later,"

"Fine. I'll ask (Crush's Bestfriend) to help me then." You said straightforwardly which made his eyebrows furrow.

"What?! Why don't you ask help from me?! Why do you still need to ask help from him?!" He pouted. You chuckled at his cuteness.

"Acting jealous, aren't we?" You smirked at him as you stuffed all your things inside your bag. "And, since when did you pay attention to the class?"

You devilishly smiled as he jerked off and rolled his eyes.

~At the house~

[A/N: Okay, I want to make clarifications. You and your crush live in the same house. Why? Your parents think that you'll be safe if you'll be accompanied by someone, so they hired your bestfriend to take care of you. His parents are also out of the country so...it's just fair. AND! Nothing happened between you two.. Separate bedrooms. ≥/////≤]

You immediately jumped on the bed and opened your laptop. You really wanted to finish your assignment as soon as possible, so you decided to give (Crush's Bestfriend) a video call.

"(Crush's Bestfriend)! I need your help," You shrieked as soon as he answered your call.

"Ah, sure! No worries. Is this about (Least Favorite Subject)?"

You heard him chuckled as you pouted your lips. "Isn't that obvious? You know i'm bad at it."

"Why are you so bad at it? Honestly, it's the most easiest subject in school."

"For a smart guy, yes. But for a wimp like me, no"

"Did you just call yourself, dumb?"

Your eyebrows furrowed. "What?! I didn't say that! I just said 'wimp'!"

"Hahaha! You are so hot-headed! Relax, I'm just kidding"

"Maybe you are the dumb one here."

"What? Me?! How come?!"

You smirked. "You are bad at (Most Favorite Subject)"

"Then were both dumb!"

"What?"

"You are good at my weakest subject. I am good at your weakest subject. Isn't that fair? "

"Hahahah~ I guess so!"

As you two chatted, you didn't notice (Crush's Name) as he entered in your room. He left afterwards -with a frown on his face- after seeing you snickering with (Crush's Bestfriend).

He started the lesson and you are having a hard time in understanding. Maybe because of the internet connection problems or because of the strategy he used in teaching.

"I give up," You said as you threw yourself into the bed.

"I'm sorry I can't teach you well, (First Name). It's hard when its in camera. Can I teach you tomorrow, early in the morning? I think it's better if we really do it in personal."

You sadly replied. "Fine. I think I need a rest also. Thanks for the time, (Crush's Bestfriend)"

"Your welcome, Buh-bye!"

You ended the call and kept the laptop in your closet. You also started packing your things until you felt thirsty. You went downstairs and drank a glass of water in the kitchen. You suddenly noticed (Crush's Name) sleeping soundly on the couch. You tried to wake him up so he can transfer and sleep in his room but you were attracted by his facial features. He's devilishly handsome, you can't deny that. Your face went nearer as you admired his face. As soon as your face is only an inch apart from his, you felt long arms wrapped your waist and pulled you closer which led into a deep kiss.

You froze.

"You should always give your attention to me. Only me."

"What----"

He pecked you on the lips. "I may not good at academics and school stuffs but I'm good - no, better - in handling responsibilities as a boyfriend to you."

You were stunned. His words are not sinking in your brain.

He didn't let you reply and instead he kissed you in a more passionate way.

"I love you so much, (First Name). Please be my girlfriend"

=====

Aweee~ Done! Did you like it? I hope you do. Sorry if it's too short. I'm kinda tired.

Anyways, I'll be busy AGAIN~ So expect my very slow updates :>
And valentines is near~ Tell me your requests for valentines day!~ ^•^

Thanks anyways for supporting me in this story. Don't forget to Vote!
And also follow me to know new updates with this story :3

And oh! Sorry if there are grammar and spelling errors~ π^π

Love Lots!

♥♠KirokuIsAnOtaku♦♣