♥Tutor♥

Imagine you are one of those people who always gets low scores. And your crush is quite the opposite.

Psh~ Now practicing for our interpretative dance. Colors of the Wind. My role is the main character. Her name is Pocahontas, right? Yeah.
And you know, my partner (the captain) is my friend's crush. So it's kinda awkward for me. Nah~

=====

"What?! You got 2 only?!" Your bestfriend screamed which echoed throughout the classroom.

"Yeah. At least I have score. Unlike before, I got nothing" You smiled at her. Now she's more pissed than before.

"How dare you smile like that! Look! You only got 2/50?! What's so good about it?!" She screamed even more. With a vein in her temple.

"But I did my best!" You pouted. And tears are starting to form.

"Your incorrigible" She sighed. "Now we really need to find you a tutor."

You protested "No! Don't! If I have a tutor, I can't read manga anymore!"

*Toink*

"You...." She reached her boiling point. She grabbed your shirt.

"How can you impress (Crush's Name) with that dumb score of yours?!" She said trying to calm down. She let go of you and face palmed herself.

[A/N: Sorry... Your bestfriend here is a little bit... Sadist... T_T]

"Sorry. =3=" You pouted and bowed.

Calling the attention of Ms. (First and Last Name). Please proceed to the Principal's office

"Heh. Look at your price for having a low score." Your bestfriend said smugly. "Goodbye" She said before pushing you outside the classroom.

"Hey! Just atleast wish me goodluck! :("

*Blag*

She closed the door. You kinda admit that it's a little bit hard to have a sadist bestfriend.

You sighed before proceeding to the principal's office. You felt very nervous. You are scared that they might expel you for having low scores. Always...

You slowly opened the door to the office. The principal stared at you for a while. Then he signaled you to sit down.

"I think you already know what brings you here, Ms. (Last Name)" The principal said to you without an expression.

"S-scores?" You said with an apologetic look.

"Yes. And I'm suprised you got two. You improved so far." He said again

"T-thanks. I guess" You said... Of course it's just a joke.

He ignored that and instead he said something which suprised you. So much...

"So I asked (Crush's Name) to tutor you for a week until the finals comes" He said straightforwardly. Your jaw dropped after hearing that. And the principal signaled something then (Crush's Name) entered the room. You blushed so hard so you looked down so he will not see your face.

A week?! Oh my, this is beyond miracles!

"So, Mr. (Crush's Last Name)

tutor this girl here. She is one of the most dumb student here in school. I hope you can manage and do your best and at least make her score reach the passing. Especially this finals. Are we clear?" The principal said strictly. (Crush's Name) nodded in response.

"Yes sir. I'll do my best." (Crush's Name) said while smiling. You wondered why he can still manage to smile even though the principal is pretty serious.

The principal gestures you two to get out. "You may go back to your classes"

"Yes, sir" You two said in unison.

After leaving, you stared at the floor thinking how can you manage 1 week being with him. You'll probably have nosebleeds.

"So, I'll see you in the library after class?" He said while looking at you.

"A-ah, yeah! Of c-course!" You stammered. Of course with a very dark tint of red in your cheek.

"Are you okay? You look... So red." He said with a worried look. So he noticed it!

"A-ah, no! I'm... alright..." You said avoiding eye contact.

"Yeah, I guess... I'll head back to my class n-now." You said to change the topic.

He smiled

"I'm glad you are okay. So, I'll head to my class, too. See you later! Bye!" (Crush's Name) smiled and waved at you before running back to his room.

"Yeah... Bye" You whispered. With a smile.

~Time Skip~

After classes, you told your sadist bestfriend everything that happened inside and outside the principal office. Your bestfriend squealed. She looks happy.

"Whoa! The impossible became possible!" She said gladly. You grinned as response.

Now you two are heading to the library for the tutoring session. You hesistated to come in. And your bestfriend noticed that so rolls her eyes before pushing you in the door. Surprisingly, someone opened the door so you fell...

And landed on him...

Plus, your lips met...

Your bestfriend snickered and closed the door. You were still there, shocked. You tried to stand up but he grabbed you and embraced you tightly.

"(Crush's Name)?" You said to him, still surprised.

"Shhh. Let's stay like this for a while" He whispered. It made you blush even more.

"But----" You were trying to say something but he interrupted you...

[A/N: Gah!~ Why do I love interruptions?!]

"I don't care if they'll saw us. At least they knew you are mine" He said which made you shivered in a good way. You squealed in your mind. You didn't saw this coming.

"What---" He cut you off by kissing you passionately. You felt blood running in your face. He let go and said something that surprised you. Those three words you are longing to hear from him.

"It's because I like---- no, I love you, (First Name)" He stared in your eyes. He really looks sincere. You remained silent. You still can't believe this is actually happening.

He guided you to stand up.

"Don't worry, I won't expecting an answer right now." (Crush's Name) smiled sadly.

"Wait..." You held his wrist.

"Wha----" He was interrupted with your sudden embrace.

"I love you too, (Crush's Name)! I really do!" You said and tears of joy are starting to form in your eyes.

(Crush's Name) hugged you back.

"I'm glad"...

=====

Whew!~ I'm sooo tired =3=
Did you like this? Ne, ne?~

Aaaahhh!~ I'm so happy! I reached 50+ reads in one day! Waahh!~ I just started yesterday night and I really didn't expect to turn something like this. Lol. Thanks for the support!~

Yeah~ And oh, please leave some votes and comments!~ I would gladly accept them. Also requests!~ I'll put your name and your crush's name.

Requests are open! Just message me!

~KirokuIsAnOtaku