♥Embarrassing♥

You banged your head on the door as you slumped down on the tiled floor.

"C'mon, (Crush's Name)! I-I can't get out with this state!"

He stuttered, "B-but I--- It's embarrassing!"

"I am MORE embarrassed than you! Asking a guy to do this..."

You hugged your knees in embarrassment. Of all times why did you forget the most important thing?

If only you knew that you are on your period today, you shouldn't have asked your bestfriend, (Crush's Name) , to sleep over.

▶ F L A S H B A C K ◀

"You're parents are out?" (Crush's Name) jumped on the bed and hugged your pillow.

"Yeah, I'm bored so let's play a game!" You held the (Favorite Game) chip up high. His eyes sparkled in amusement.

"Game!"

You two enjoyed playing the game. Later on, you felt a knot on your stomach and you clutched it in pain.

"Mhhhmmppp, Ugh!"

(Crush's Name) paused the game and went near you. "(First Name)! Are you alright?!"

"Painful... Stomach cramps..." You groaned.

"Do you need the restroom?"

You nodded and bravely stood up. (Crush's Name) guided you on the back and you felt his hand stiffen.

"(Crush's Name)? What's wrong?"

You tilted your head to face him. His lip was pale and his face is burning red. Shock and embarrassment were written in his face.

He just stared at your butt and you flinched.

"W-what are you looking at?!" You faced him, blushing.

He looked away and stammered. "T-there's..."

"W-what?!"

"Blood stain..."

Then you hurriedly ran to the rest room and locked yourself before screaming, "PERVERT!"

F L A S H B A C K E N D S ◀

Unfortunately, you badly needed those pads and you really need his help. Though you still have one left in your room, it's still not enough for one whole week of suffocation.

"Please... (Crush's Name)?"

"Can't you just use toilet paper now and just buy it yourself?" You heard him bang the door.

You sighed. "I can't just go there and act as if nothing happened!"

"But the cashier will look at me weird..." His voice softens.

"Can't you do this in your bestfriend in need? Then I'll just call (Your Best Friend) instead..."

"What?" He held on the door knob. "You have your phone with you?"

"I always bring it everywhere..."

"No! Ugh! Fine! I'll buy it! Just don't you dare call (Your Best Friend)"

You heard him walk away and as he closed the door, you immediately ran towards your room and used the last pad.

You sighed in relief and you stumbled on the couch waiting for (Crush's Name). You smiled. That blackmail about (Your Best Friend) is very effective against him. Well, (Your Best Friend) scares the hell out of (Crush's Name), so he never liked messing up with her.

Meanwhile, (Crush's Name) grumbled as he looked at the toiletries aisle on the store. "Girls are sick! Why are they making this complicated?!"

He brought out his phone and texted you.

*BZZT BZZT*

Your phone vibrated. You opened it and found out that it was from (Crush's Name).

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

(Crush's Name)♥: Why are there so many brands?! I can't find the one you need!

You: There's none? Then regular size will do.

(Crush's Name)♥: There's some here in your brand but...
It's that 'THING'!

You: Ah, TAMPONS? ~(=^ω^=)~

(Crush's Name)♥: Your insane...

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

Minutes later, you heard the door slam open. You saw (Crush's Name)'s embarrassed face while holding a bag of groceries.

He shove the bag at your face while looking away.

"I'm done. I'll never ever do it again!"

You snickered. "Thanks, (Crush's Name)!" You smiled sweetly and his face went red as a tomato.

"Why didn't you tell me you have an extra left?"

"Do you really need to know?" You chuckled.

He clicked his tongue. "Psh. You're lucky I lov---"

"What?"

"N-nothing!"

"Heh~ I love you too, (Crush's Name)!" You glomped on him and placed a soft kiss on his nose.

He seemed surprised and covered his face. "W-what? Seriously?"

"Yes. I love you not just a friend. MORE than a friend." You looked deeply into his (Crush's Eye Color) orbs.

He smiled. "Then, if that's the case. I wouldn't mind buying your toiletries again. Even the embarrassing things, I wouldn't mind doing them for you."

"Hmm~ Really?"

"I love you, (First Name)."

"I love you too, (Crush's Name)."

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

"No one actually know what's best or what the future holds. Until you actually see the results, no one ever knows. So at the very least, why don't we rely on what we do now? Let's keep the feelings we have right now precious. Even though it seems like our lives will never change, they slowly do. And just like we never notice... the changing of the seasons... the same goes for our hearts."

-Takahashi Nana (Bokura ga Ita)

=====

This is not the lemon~ So calm your little booty and be patient for the lemon~ ╰( ̄▽ ̄)╭

Anyways, it will take a while before posting it. Ya' know. I'm busy preparing for our group report this Monday. But no worries. It may be late but I'll do my best and make the lemon good. 'kay? (Lemons have more reads than fluff and angst, just wow)

This story is simple but I find it hilarious. Well, I hope you liked this too (Even if it's short and awkward //laughs)

And cheers to all those people who voted, commented, and added this book to their reading lists! Banzai!

Thanks a lot and I hope you'll still support my one-shots in the future! (*^﹏^*)

See you in my next one-shot!

KirokuIsAnOtaku