♥Left-Hand Rule of Love♥

'SELF-STUDY'

"All right! The middle finger represents the direction of the current and the thumb represents... Eh?! Ahhh! Who the hell came up with this Fleming's Left-Hand rule anyway?! This is crazy!" You screamed in frustration.

"It was obviously Fleming, idiot."

You popped a vein. You faced him and as usual, he's twirling the pen with his left hand. Annoyed as ever, you screamed at him.

"(Crush's Name)! Are you trying to pick a fight with me?!"

(Crush's Name)... A devil who's in charge of teasing you whenever you fail into something. Seeing him as your mortal enemy, you always fight everyday. Not just everyday but every hour, every minute. Wanting to have a peaceful school life, you tried your best to avoid failing but fate is so cruel.

Now that your Physics teacher left the class to study about Fleming's Left-Hand rule, you are trying hard to do great in memorizing the rule. Well, at least for once, he'll stop teasing you if you don't fail the Physics test.

"What? I was just teaching you! I wouldn't want you to fail your Physics test again," He smirked, making you clench your fist.

You glared at him. "Why do you always call me an idiot every time you open your mouth!!!" You wailed, causing him to close his ears and say 'Annoying'.

"Ah! I'm so angry!"

Because of anger, you accidentally tripped on a desk and fell on top of (Crush's Name). His face is so close. One false move, you'll kiss. You can't stop blushing.

"Ouch! Hey, so clumsy! Stand up!"

Realizing what happened, you immediately stood up, covering your face in embarrassment.

"I'm... s-sorry!"

"Ouch..."

You felt your heart thump after hearing that and as you looked at him, he was holding his left hand while having a pained expression. Guilt filled through you.

"(Crush's Name)!"

*****

At the infirmary...

"It's fractured," The doctor said as she closes the medical kit. "You must take good care of your hand until the bone sets. Are we clear? I must go now, I have an appointment with the principal." Then she left.

You looked at (Crush's Name) sheepishly.

"I'm really sorry! But, luckily its the left hand! We don't use that one much anyway!"

He glared at you. "Are you kidding me?! I'm left-handed you know,"

That struck you...

"In that case it will be really inconvenient... I'm sorry, (Crush's Name)" You hated to apologize especially with this devil but this is on high different level.

He didn't answer but you heard his footsteps coming towards you. He immediately grabbed your chin and made you look at him. You were nervous but that's not because of your face near his but because of the devilish look plastered on his face.

"Then, if you are really sorry, then I appoint you as the substitute of my left hand and obey all my orders,"

"But---"

"No complaints! This is your fault anyways. Understood? (First Name)?"

You thought of it as unfair but literally, it's your fault so you got no choice.

"Fine! I'll help you out with anything!"

You saw him smile and you two got out of the infirmary as you heard the bell rang.