♥Drunk♥

You were emerged in reading fanfics when suddenly, the doorbell rang.

*DING DONG*

You immediately opened the door, just to see your boyfriend, (Crush's Name), drenched in sweat. You stared at him, not denying the fact that he looked incredibly HOT in wet look.

"I know I'm hot, you don't need to stare at me like that." He chuckled and kissed your cheek.

"W-what are you saying?" You looked away, blushing. "Anyways, why are you... sweaty?"

He slumped on the couch. "Hmm, (Crush's Sport) practice." He closed his eyes, and sighed. He looked so tired.

"I'll get you some water."

He thanked you and you went to the kitchen. You grabbed the pitcher from the refrigerator and filled the glass with fresh water.

You put the glass on the table. "Here. I'll go upstairs for a while, I'll take a bath."

He smiled. "Sure~ Want to take a bath together?"

"N-no! And you're tired, it's not good for your body." You tried to cover your blushing face and ran upstairs to take a bath. You saw him chuckle as he drank the water.

***

Feeling fresh and clean, you opened your closet and picked a (Favorite Color) tank top and shorts. You excitedly rushed downstairs, ready to cuddle with your boyfriend but what you saw is...

(Crush's Name) who is panting so hard with his face flushed red.

You heard him whined. "Why don't you love me, (First Name)?!" His voice cracked.

You looked at him, surprised of how fast his mood changes. And to think he became very dramatic.

"I-I do love you!" You ran towards him as you caressed his back.

Then you realized. (Crush's Name) tend to become very dramatic whenever he's drunk. It's because of the fact that his alcohol tolerance is weak.

'Wait, drunk?'

F L A S H B A C K←

Yesterday:

You hurriedly went to the kitchen to find some empty bottles, since you needed it for your upcoming project in school. You already have 7, but you needed 8. And since you are lacking 1, you badly looked over the cabinets and finally you saw a bottle of tequila below the kitchen sink.

It would be a waste if you'll pour the tequila so you transfered it in the water pitcher. You poured out the water and poured the tequila on the pitcher, before returning the pitcher in the refrigerator.