♥Ninja Girl♥

In this situation, both of you are ninjas~ Yeah cool. But your crush belongs to your rival ninja group. So you guys are considered... enemies. But still you are inlove with him, even though it is forbidden. Yah

Well, slow updates, be ready. I'm a highschool girl so expect me to be busy in school days~ π_π

=====

You can see them anywhere. Your enemies, those ninjas who killed your parents. Yeah, and that motivated you to be a ninja yourself. A ninja girl.

You are assassinating every enemies you can see. Some are running. You are one of those scariest ninjas in the history. It's because of your hunger for revenge.

Until you saw him. You tried to kill him yourself, yet you can't. So you let go of him and you retreated to your hidden quarters.

"My mission's done, master. Not all of them were killed because they retreated. But I've done it, so far" You said bowing, to show respect.

"Good job. Keep up the good work. Now you may go to your room and rest for the day" Your master said, gesturing you to go. You nodded and proceeded to your room.

His face appeared in your mind. And then you felt your heart having an abnormal beat. You touched your chest.

You felt numb.

"(First Name)! What happened? You look... horrible" Your ninja bestfriend asked you.

"Not really... It's just like his face popped in my mind, and then I feel... cold and nervous. My heart is beating faster than the normal. Gah! Is this a disease?" You said to her, deeply and seriously.

Yet her response is

"Ahahahahahaha!!! You--- Hahahahaha!" She laughed so hard. And a vein popped in your temple. How dare she laugh at you. Your so serious but instead she laughed and took that as a joke.

"What's so funny, young lady? Do you want to me to end you as soon as possible?" You said, very annoyed. She gulped and stopped laughing.

"Y-yeah. It's just like. You are inlove!!! Teehee~ Who's that lucky guy?" She said while smiling devilishly. Your jaw dropped and you blushed furiously.

"No! That can't be! It's forbidden! I'm not inlove! Never!" You reacted. Your ninja bestfriend smirked.

"Really?" She said teasingly, but you glared daggers at her.

"Fine! If you say so..." She rolled her eyes. Then she left you there. Still blushing. You cursed in your breath. You don't want to be inlove. And you never want love.

"Damn! I shouldn't be inlove. He's my enemy! He belongs to the ninja group who killed my parents!" You mumbled. You put your palm in your forehead. You thought that it might be best if you'll sleep so you can rest.

~Dream~

"No!" (Crush's Name) screamed, and tears are starting to fall from his eyes.
"It is... for good. Goodbye." You said with tears. But you still managed to smile.

"Don't! I... Love you! I don't want you to disappear. Please..." He sobbed while pleading.
"I... Love you, too." Then you fell. Your tears and blood are running at the same time. You thought that its for the best. Nobody will suffer. With that way.

At least you died with good reason

~~~

"No!" You woke up with a very strange dream. You wondered why you died. You rubbed your head and went to the kitchen to drink some water.