♥Idiot♥

You walked silently on the hallway, while emitting a don't-get-close-to-me aura. Your face was expressionless, hinting that you're enraged. You clenched your fists, having the urge to break someone's face. You tried to keep your cool, but you were so pissed that you don't know what to do anymore.

As you opened the classroom door, you inhaled deeply and screamed out a person's name, and that certain someone flinched in fear as he looked at the sight of you burning in anger.

"(CCCRRRUUUSSSHHH'S NAAAAAMMMEEE)!"

"I-I'm sorry!" He ran away from you, cold sweat dripping on his temple.

You chased him, darkness surrounded you. You're enduring this for one week, and now it's time to confront him.

.

"Ooopppss, they're at it again..."

"Yep, the cat-and-mouse scene."

"She's having that dark aura again!"

"Nah, we're used to it. They've been doing that for one week."

.

Of course they'll get used to it. After all, you've been chasing your idiot boyfriend for one week.

Yes, believe it or not, this idiot is your boyfriend.

It wasn't suppose to be like that, it's just that (Crush's Name) was avoiding you by time you two started dating. Not only that, he refuse touching you. You tried knowing the reason why, but it turned out you were chasing him the whole time.

"I'm s-s-sorry!" (Crush's Name) apologized between his pants.

You never lose sight of (Crush's Name) until he came into a dead end.

He froze.

"WHY DO YOU REFUSE TOUCHING ME.... AND YOU STARTED AVOIDING ME TOO... SHOULD YOU EXPLAIN YOURSELF, (CRUSH'S NAME)?" You said calmly but in a scary way.

He shivered.

"A-actually, I-I..."

"LOUDER........"

He sweatdropped.

"I-if I touch you..."

"THEN, IF YOU TOUCH ME....?"

.

.

.

.

.

"IF I TOUCH YOU, YOU'LL GET PREGNANT!"

.

.

.

.

.

*SILENCE*

Disappointed.

You're boyfriend is really an IDIOT.

You went closer to him and grabbed his collar.

"YOU JERK! TOUCHING ME WON'T MAKE ME PREGNANT!"

"...Eh? Really?..."

"YOU CAN TOUCH ME! I AM YOUR GIRLFRIEND DUH?! UNDERSTAND THAT YOU IDIOT!"

You let go of him and he hesitantly poked you.

"So, I can touch you. But kiss is still not allowed---"

You popped a vein. "You can kiss me! I am your girlfriend! But let's not go further----"

*CHUP*

"Y-y-you---" You covered your blushing face. That was a surprise attack! He kissed you without you knowing.

Your heart just won't stop thumping.

"Then I won't hold myself back anymore, yeah?" He plastered a satisfied smirk, and he hugged you tightly.

"I love you, (First Name)!"

"Idiot. I love you too, (Crush's Name)..."

=====

Short update! ╮(╯_╰)╭

Sorry minna, I was very busy. Our examination week will be next week so I need to get ready and do my best to maintain my grades.

Please understand.

In exchange, my next update will be LEMON.

Yeah. I'll keep my word.

So goodbye guys and I hope you are satisfied with this one-shot full of idiocy. I can't think of any cool plots so please bear with it.

Bye!

♡ KirokuIsAnOtaku ♡