♥My Master♥

Think that both of you are childhood friends. And both of you are so popular because of your wisdom and beauty.

Forgive my grammars, spelling and random errors. English is not my dialect.

Damn. My head hurts so much =3=
Can you guys please request some scenes? I'm running out of ideas. I'm having a writers block. *-*

=====

"(First Name)!!!"

You choked yourself because of the sudden call of your one and only annoying childhood friend, (Crush's Name).

"*cough* W-what's wrong *cough* with you?!" You said while coughing. He really did it this time.

"Ahahahahaha! You choked yourself! Ahahahahaha!" He laughed while rolling. Damn him.

You drank some water first before you glared daggers at him. He noticed that you are pissed so he stopped laughing.

"Okaaaaayyy.. Sorry. Anyways, the result of the test was posted in the billboard already. Come! Let's look!" He said to you with that puppy eyes of his. You, unable to resist that gaze, you sighed and followed him to the billboard.

"What are we gonna do there?" You said to him with a lazy, bored tone.

"Eh? You forgot? We made a bet right? The loser will be the servant. The winner will be the master." He said pouting.

Oh stop that... Or else I'll do something you'll suffer in the end...

You rolled your eyes "Okay. Whatever."

You two looked at the billboard and your jaw dropped.

(Crush's Name) placed 1st while you placed 2nd. Well, you lost the bet.

"Yeaaaaaahhh!~ I guess (First Name) will serve me for a month" He said smirking.

"What?! 1 month?! That's insane!" You protested. Of course you don't want to serve him. Knowing him he will command you something you will not like.

"Nah~ You lost. No changing of decisions~" He said smugly.

Then he left you.

"H-hey! Come ba----"

~Bell Rang~

Argh!

"I command you to meet me at the rooftop after class!" He proudly said to you before leaving you dumbfounded.

~Time Skip~

You went to your locker and slammed everything inside. You still can't believe that you are serving him for 1 month. You don't know what he'll command you. And when its him, probably he'll command you something you don't plan on doing.

You immediately went to the rooftop. You want to finish this as soon as possible since your manga's are waiting for you in your house.

You arrived at the rooftop but you saw no one. Is he lying to you?

You waited for him. Until you heard someone coming.

"(Crush Na------)"

You were interrupted because of the sudden force that pinned you against the wall.

"H-hey!" You tried to let go of his grip. But he's strong.

"Stop moving, babe." (Crush's Name) said.

The voice... It's not him!

"Who the hell are you?!" You said, still trying to release from his grip.

"I'm just a normal guy. Who is damn inlove with you. But yet you are oblivious to my feelings." He said slightly annoyed.

"Tell me who you are, dammit!" You said, obviously annoyed.

"No. Not until I can finish this." He said with a smirk and he ripped your shirt.

"No!" You said with teary eyes...

(Crush's Name)...

*Boogsh*

"Don't you dare touch her! Or else I'll send you to hell!!!!"

You opened your eyes and saw a furious (Crush's Name) in front of you. You faced the guy who tries to rape you, and you saw him with blood in his nose.

"What the---" the guy wipes off the blood.

"Get the hell out of here!!!! Or I'll send you to the police station for trying to rape my girl!!!" He said angrily. The guy retreated. And he faced me....

Didn't he just say, my girl?

"T-thank you!" You cried and hugged him.

"Sorry I'm late. Now, shush. You are safe now." He said while caressing your face. He pecked your lips which suprised you.

"(C-crush's Na----)"

"I love you, (First Name). Now I command you to be mine, forever." He said with a smile.

"Your wish is my command, master"

You said, and you kissed him deeply.

~Extra~

(Bestfriend's Name) came inside the rooftop.

Bestfriend: *looks at both of you* O\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\O
Kyaaaaaah!!!!

You and Him: ???

Bestfriend: *kicks the hell out of (Crush's Name)* What did you do?! Why is her blouse ripped?! Are you trying to rape her?! You stupid lad!!! *kicks*

Him: Aaah! *kicked* Ouch! Let me--- *kicked* please! (First Name)!! *kicked* Heeeeeeelllllppppp!!!!

You: *sigh*

=====

LOL~ That extra though XD

Anyways, sorry if it sucks. I have a headache. But I really did my best for this story. Well, I still thank you for reading this. I owe you guys a lot :D

Requests are open! <3

~KirokuIsAnOtaku~