Ch. 20

***Hope this chapter makes since, lmao***

***Elana in the MM***

***PLEASE COMMENT/VOTE (UNEDITED)****

Paisley,

"Hey, beautiful" Larenzo pecked my lips a couple of time, taking my left hand in his, massaging my ring on my ring finger

"Hi" I blushed

"I needa tell you something" He bit his lips

"Okay, go head" I sat up from the bed

"Okay, so, remember Elana? The girl I talked about when we first met?"

        I nodded.

"Yes, what about her?" 

"Well, she was my first at a lot of things. I meet her when I was 4th grade and we started going out during 7th. She helped me through a lot; my dad going away, financial problems- anything you can think of. Then maybe around 8th grade, she told me she was diagnosed with heart and lung problems. I got scared and I didn't know what to do. 

She told me it would be okay, like- nothing would happen. I talked to my mom about her all the time too. They grown to adore each other. Later on, maybe around 9th grade, she told me she was ready, and I said "Ready for what?". She said "For 'it'". So that happened.

I was ready, I been ready, but I wanted make sure it was at the right time. That was the first time I ever had sex- I lost my virginity to her. But I completely forgot about her medical situations. 

When she went back home, she texted me a little paragraph about if she's no longer with me, take care and love the next girl I'm with. And I was confused.

So the next day, I was excited to see her again. Her mom called me and said she died in her sleep. Cause," He sighed "of how her heart was beating rapidly. She couldn't breathe properly after our 'moment'. So at that point, I knew I had to remember her words, but forget her in general- but it was so hard. She meant a lot to me- she still does, but it was a sign saying "Move on".

But when I laid my eyes on you, after my depression stage, you reminded me of her. Your shape, your personality, your smile.. And I've been chasing you since, y'know? I just can't stand the thought of losing somebody I love. I'll break down." He hugged me tightly 

"I don't wanna lose you, because I've gotten this far. She taught me anything and everything I needed to know. But you just don't know how scared I am"

        His body started to shake and get cold. His eyes started to well up with tears.

"Larenzo, it's okay, I understand"

"It's not okay. I'm afraid of losing you. I'm afraid of what's going to come, and I'm terrified of not living my entire life with you. It's not going to last, it's not"

"Listen, stop doubting, okay? Everything is gonna be fine, and I'll be right here. Like you said you're gonna help me, I'll help you too. We're in this together" I pecked his lips and wiped his face. 

        He snuggled his face in my breasts.

"Baby, we got this. You know we do" I kissed his curls 

"I got you, Paze" He held my right hand

"And I got you too" I held his left hand

"And I love you so much" He kissed my slightly revealed chest "I don't know what I would do without you"