Ch. 26

***UNEDITED***

Larenzo,

"Paisely, answer me" I knocked her door

"I'm doing homework" She scoffed

"Why you lying to me?"

"I am doing homework. Why? You don't trust me or some shit, huh?"

"Open the door"

"Oh aight, you don't. It's cool, fam"

"Baby-"

"I'm not yours anymore. I gave the ring back"

"Open this damn door, Paisely!"

I heard her sigh and open the door. She stood there with her arms crossed, as her glasses were on her face. Shaking her head, she went to sit on her bed that was full of textbooks.

"Paisely baby, I'm sorry"

"I don't care"

"You don't?"

She huffed softly, "Yeah"

"Yeah what?"

"I do care, but... How don't you trust me? I never tell anyone what goes on between us or what's going on with you. You know that"

"I know" I put my head down

"Then why?"

"Dammit, I don't know... You know I love you, and I could try and trust you but"

"But what?"

I sat in her computer chair and played with my hair. I still don't know why I don't trust her, even though I should- but I'm working on it. I'm trying.

I could sit here and lie my damn ass off, saying I don't love this girl, I don't need her, I don't wanna be with her. The fact is, I do. Every inch and beat of my living heart goes out for Paisely. She knows and I know. I won't give up on her, because if I did, I wouldn't be in this room right now.

She's my rock, my lady, my woman and I won't just stop trying because we argue a lot. Shit, that's what makes us grow to become more. And if I couldn't handle that, I would be gone.

"Is it because of this situation?" She asked "If it is-"

"It's not"

"Oh really?" Her eyes widen in amusement

"Yes"

"I'm waiting, sir"

She sat up, crossing her leg over another and inter-winded her hands as if she was an interviewer.

"I'm not playin' right now, Paze"

"Well diddy darn, Ms. Molly! I'm waiting for my golly answer!"

"Paisely.." I sighed

"Make up your damn mind. Either you trust me or not. You love me or not. You wanna be with me or not. Choose" She glared at me "Because you have one more chance"

"One more?"

"Yes"

I could tell she wasn't lying. The rim of her eyes started to well up with tears.

Getting up, I walked over to her and wrapped my arms around her body. She laid her head on my chest as I kissed her forehead.

"I trust you- just know that I'm trying my hardest, y'know? Everything that I've said to you before we dated, when we dated and when I purposed- I meant. I promise I'll be here, I promise I won't go. I promise that you'll always be in my heart- always. Don't second guess that, alright?"

"Okay"

"Turn around"

She turned her body around and faced me. I took her hands into mine and look her crystal colored eyes.

"You know, I sit here and I think about how much I love you. Your eyes, your hair, your voice, your smile. Your body, your mind, your soul, your laugh... Your heart- all the things you say, all the things you do- everything. From the very tips of your toes, to the very top of your head. I am in love with every aspect of you, even the parts you have grown to hate"

"Larenzo-"

"I'm not done"

She blushed deeply.

"I am sorry for all the things I've caused to stress you out, make you cry, break your heart, and make you weak for you to despise. Please forgive me and let me put this ring back on your finger. I need you back with me, Paisley. I do"

She licked the side of my face.

"I was hoping for a kiss, but, okay, spread them legs"

"The hell?" She raised her eyebrow

"The fuck?"

"The shit?"

"The ass?"

"The piss?"

I laughed and kiss her lips, knowing I got my baby back.

"Damn, I love you so much"

"I love you more, Curly Box"

"Mm, nah, but question"

"Yes ma'am?" She inquired

"Paze..."

"Sorry"

"When did you dye your hair?"

"Oh, you like it?" She giggled "I did it the day after our scene in Walmart. I don't know, I wanted to go back to my natural hair color"

"You look fine as hell" I licked my lips

"No"

"Mm... I want to be in you at this moment" I groaned

"No"

"Fuck up your cervix"

"Please no"

"Imma do that shit on purpose"

"No"

"Pussy be having me wetting the bed-"

"Stop, please, before I wrap your balls around your neck"

"Damn girl"

"Balls on the dick go round and round"