Ch. 23// pt. 2

***UNEDITED***

***Chapter may be private***

Paris,

"Stop bothering me!" I shouted

"Baby, please" He pouted

I just came back home from school and my parents nor Paisley are here- just the way I want it to be. But I don't want Laithan here- correction, I do. I miss him, but I don't wanna give up to easily.

He stood there with a sad face, holding a dozen of medium red roses, a heart box of White Hershey Chocolates, while his phone was playing Lost Without You by Robin Thicke.

"Oh my god, Laithan" I breathed heavily "Please leave"

"Paris, I'm sorry about what I said, I really am. I don't know why I did the stuff I did, but I know I can't take it back. You don't know how much you mean to me and I just want you back. I can't stand the fact of you ignoring and being mad at me. I messed up, baby, I'm sorry"

I sighed, scratching the side of my face. I realized the music wasn't playing anymore and I shyly took the presents he had for me. He smiled a little bit.

"Do you forgive me?" He asked, taking a step closer

"I don't know, you really hurt my feelings" I nibbled on my bottom lip

"I know I did and I regret that"

He went to kiss my lips but I turned my head so he could kiss my cheek.

"Paris-"

"Laithan I'm serious. I hope you're not doing this to get the Punani"

"Well..."

"Are you fucking kidding me?!" I yelled at him

He jumped, looking at me with wide eyes.

"You came here to get me to forgive you for some fucking gotdamn pussy, Laithan?!" I exclaimed "Are you-"

"But-"

"IM TALKING NIGGA! SHUT THE FUCK UP!"

He whimpered like a puppy and stepped back.

"Are you this vulnerable? Because if you are, leave" I growled

"Please, just hear me out" He tried to calm me down

"I don't wanna hear your sorry ass out!" I snarled

"Paris, just listen-"

"I'm not li-"

"PARIS LISTEN!"

I huffed and looked down at my feet. I brung the roses and box of chocolates to my chest as I peeked up to look at him.

"I didn't come over here to get some, I came over to sort things out. You know I wouldn't use you like that" He looked at me intensely

"How would I know?"

"Look, I don't know. But you know that I wouldn't do that to you. I came here to apologize, I came here to make up, I came here to tell you something really important" He cleared his throat

"Important?"

"Yes"

"And that is?" I questioned

He mumbled something under his breath. I can tell he was nervous because his eyebrows clashed together. He was either scared and worried, or angry and hurt. Could be a mixture of all 4.

"Can I come in?" He asked

I nodded and he grabbed my hand as we walked in the house. He closed the door behind me and took me upstairs to my room.