Ch. 25

***Thank you guys for all your messages and comments. I love you guys so much for helping me. Thank you ***

***UNEDITED***

Paisley,

"Okay, which color?" I asked him "Black or honey?"

"Black, it's your natural hair color"

"How you know that?" I inquired

"I lurked through your yearbookx and photos your mom took when you was in middle school" He shrugged

"I hate you" I laughed, throwing a pillow at him

        He caught it, and tackled me on my bed. He stared at me in the eyes, giving me a sweet kiss.

"But I love you, ma... Gimme another kiss" He bit his lip

        I pecked his soft plump sets and he poked his bottom lip out.

"Another" He said. I gave him one more "Another"

"Larenzo.."

"What?"

"Stop asking me for kis-"

        He covered my mouth with his, rubbing his hands over my breasts. They moved down to under my shirt, going behind me and undoing my bra. Once it unclasped, he threw it on the floor and pinched my nipples, making me moan in his mouth.

"I'm not doing this here" I muffled

"Why not?" He growled seductively

"We're in the living room of my house.. I-I- NO!"

        I quickly took his hand out of my jeans.

"What?"

"You're not doing that, Renz" I glared at him

"Watch.. Just watch, man.. Mm" He licked his lips, nibbling on my ear

"C'mon, come with me to Walmart"

"Always gotta be Walmart, love" He chuckled

        We got up, and I grabbed my bra and hurried to put it on.

"Why you hiding, huh?" He popped up behind me "Acting like I never seen this beautiful body of yours, now stop"

        His hands gripped my bum, then smacking it. He walked the house, waiting for me at the door.

. . . .

"I'm pissed" Larenzo sucked his teeth

"Why?"

"This nigga keep staring at you like he wanna hit that- the fuck?"

"Larenzo, he not gonna do anything, hush"

        He sat in a chair while I was looking for a pair of shoes for my mom. Larenzo had a blank face, staring off at the guy. His hands were folded, now looking like he wanted to fight.

"Hey beautiful" The random dude walked up to me, having his hand at the waist of his pants

"Back up, yo" Larenzo got in front of him "Wait... Aw hell nah. Are you fucking serious? Blaze sent you here?"

        He looked frightened as he looked at Larenzo- who was giving him a menacing stare. Larenzo was about to reach for his gun and I hurried and pulled him aside.

"You're gonna stop. I swear to God if you keep actin' like this-"

"What do you want me to do?! Let me sit there and let him flirt all up on you- though he got a gun in his pants? No, Paze, I ain't havin' that. I'm not" He snarled lowly "That's one of Blaze workers who goes and kill the people he don't want, who's in debt, and the ones who snitch and betray him. Paisley, you ain't safe anymore and I don't know what else to tell you. But since you think nothin' gone happen, go head and think that"

"I'm not thinking anything. I'm just saying stop causing a scene. Don't nobody wanna see some stupid ass nigga get shot. Then next thing you know, you in jail or probably dead. I don't care if he flirting all up on me or trynna get some Punani- I'm yours, nobody else. If I can trust you, you can trust me too. Do you trust me, Renz?"

        He looked down and nibbled on his bottom lip.

"Larenzo?" I raised my eyebrow

"Huh?"

"Do you trust me?" I questioned once more

"I don't know" He shrugged nervously

"Wait wait wait... So you telling me you love me, then gone marry me, have sex with me- but you don't trust me?"

"I didn't say I ain't trust you, I-"

"Do you trust me or don't, Larenzo, that's what I'm asking your ass" I snapped

"Paisley.. You just gotta let me explain" He sighed

"I let you explain so many times" I chuckled "I'm tired of it. It's a simple question- do you trust me?"

        He stared at me, and sat down, putting his face in his hands.

"I don't know" He huffed

"Well, until I get a answer, here you go" I took off my wedding ring, handing it to him

"Paisley, don't do this. You know I love you-"

"Answer my question then. If you love me so much to the point you marry me but with no trust- I'll be happy to give you your ring back"

"You're not gonna do that" He snarled

"Excuse me? Yes I am, just answer my fucking question!" I yelled

"No, Paisley, I don't trust you. Happy?!" He shouted

"Here's your shitty ring" I threw it at his face