Ch. 5

**Paisley's mom in the MM**

**PLEASE COMMENT/VOTE!**

Paisley,

        My weary eyes gazed at him as he looked down at me. He rolled his eyes, telling me to follow behind him. We walked to the back of the classroom, sitting at two desks. While I sat down, my body instantly got tense. Letting out a shaky breath, I fiddled with the green ink pen that's in between my right index and middle finger.

"Larenzo-"

"Okay, so the assignment says that we have to write an essay about us both becoming closer and learning about one another throughout the year" He interrupted, looking at the board in front

"Um, hello-"

"Aight lets get start-"

"STOP INTERRUPTING ME!" I barked at him, making the entire class snap their heads at us. Mrs. Chavez pulling her glasses down a little to glare at us both

"What's going on back there?" She asked us. Larenzo shrugged

"I don't know, she just yellin' for no damn reason" He huffed

"Excuse me?" I questioned through gritted teeth

"You were, don't act like you wasn't" He spat

"Aye, no fussin' in my class unless you're me. Now, if y'all gone act like 4 year olds, get out my classroom and go to the janitors closet to kiss and makeup- I mean go to the office" She giggled at her 'error'

"I'mma go" I scoffed. I snatched Larenzo's notebook from off his lap, making his face frown; his lips poking out

        My hands started to quickly write down what was on the board, just to have my assignment ready, so I can do it at home.

"Paze..." Larenzo said softly, poking my side. I squirmed in my seat in annoyance, still scribbling down the long paragraph

"C'mon, girl.. Talk to me" He pleaded. I slammed my pen down on the wooden platform

"So you want me to talk to you now, huh? You should've replied to my KIK messages when I begged and begged- basically cried to talk to you. But nah, you ain't wanna reply back. So I left you alone.

First, you wanna have a sexy, hot make out session in the parking lot of Applebees, then kick me out your car, text me to say you're sorry, then call me to have at least a decent conversation until you brought up the car incident. THEN! Get mad when I was trynna ask you some questions, hang up and now- ignore me?

What kind of shit is that?!" I shouted at him

        The entire class is quiet once again. You can hear a pin drop easily in this silence. Mrs. Chavez looked at me, her face in a pouting stage. Ripping the piece of notebook paper out of his Five Star spiral, I violently stood up from my chair, storming away from the area.

"Paisley!" I heard Teanna yell "Paisley! Nah man, chill out- nigga go chase after her! You just sitting there like you about to cry, getcho ass up now before I come over there and drag you" She yelled at him

        Barging out the door finally, since it was a big classroom, I hurried down the hallway.

        You need to stop running. Missing all these damn classes- bitch you finna fail.

        Finally getting out to the football field, since nobody was there, I walked up the steps to the bleachers.

        All you hear is the tree's leaves rustling against each other as they blow back and forth from the wind. The football field was in front of the blowing nature statues, giving it an eerie kind of flow. The breeze brushed against my face as I sat down. I put my Dr. Dre Beats on, turning on Recognize  by PARTYNEXTDOOR and Drake.