Ch. 12

***Okay, so there's new people coming into this book and now drama will be starting at this very chapter.

I want you guys to pay attention to this chapter because a name will pop up very soon in the near future.

Love guys and IT'S 2015! IMMA BE 15 IN A FEW MONTHS! #GeminiNation chile!***

***PLEASE COMMENT/VOTE!***

WARNING: I bumped ahead a few weeks

2 weeks later...

Larenzo,

It's now around the middle of January and I've been miserable since New Years. I was expecting my dad to be at that door during New Year's Eve, but it was his dog tag instead.

I walked down the hallways of Easton High and I saw Paisley waiting by her locker for me. Usually, I'd be skipping towards her, but I kept on to English class. She saw me and her face fell from being happy to being worried. I heard her footsteps even in the rowdy hallway that I'm in.

Knowing she tapped my shoulder, I brushed her off and kept my hands in my pockets of my jean jacket. I didn't really put in effort of getting ready this morning- like usual. I woke a regular white t-shirt (which is wrinkled), regular cargo pants, my long sleeve jean jacket, white beanie, with my Timberlands.

I've been crying every day and every night, wishing for the one who partially raised me to be the teenage boy I am today. The man who was in the military since I was born, then came back to raise his kids and be with his wife is now dead.

"Baby?" Paisley's small voice was heard next to me "Please don't ignore me"

"Who said I was ignoring you?" I shrugged

"You don't have to say it. You're doing it" She pulled me aside and soon, the tardy bell rang

"You made us late to class" I mumbled

"I don't give a flyin' flip if I made you late to a trip to France, I'm doing to talk to you" She lectured, crossing her arms over her chest

"Look, how 'bout we talk about this later? I'm not in the mood to talk now" I said roughly

She groaned, "No. We're talkin' about this right now because I'm worried about you and-"

"I don't give a fuck if you're worried about me! Ion need you're damn pitty, Paisley! I can handle it myself, so please, fuck off" I snapped

She flinched and looked down. Her face turned red and she trembled out a sigh.

"Whatever, Larenzo. I know your father died in combat a few weeks back, but that doesn't give you the right to be poppin' off at everyone who wants to talk to you. That doesn't give you the right to mope around and be depressed for a long period of time. That doesn't mean you should give everyone a hard time. I mean, think about Ginella, Laithan- your mom.

I'm supposed to help you get through this stage- if you would let me. I'm supposed to be your shoulder to cry on, I'm supposed to be your pillow, your help, your motivation into being happy again. You walking around here like some lost puppy isn't gonna help you either. So if you're tired of being down, get the fuck back up because I'm getting tired of this damn attitude you got.

I know your dad wouldn't want you to be this way. He died to protect our country. He did it for tons of people, he did it for his family.. He did it because he cared. And if he cares, he cares about y'all, and if he cares about y'all, he cares about you. So if he cares about you, Larenzo, he wouldn't want you weeping.