Epilogue.

"C'mere baby" My mom opened her arms and I walked up to her, sobbing hysterically on her chest

"I didn't even get to say goodbye, ma" I croaked "Why did Paris have to die? Why did they in general have to go? I loved them... And I didn't have a chance to e-even say I love you or goodbye a-and like.."

I clung onto her body, as she rubbed my back. She pecked my forehead.

"Listen to me. It's going to be alright. I promise... You know that Larenzo loved and still loves you. Paris loves you. Laithan loved you like an older sister as well- so did Ginella. Ms. Gina loved you like she had another daughter. It's okay Paisley" She looked at me "Now, stop all that crying"

"Im sorry..." I rubbed my face

"Lets just pray for the better, now where are you going to go?" She asked me

"What do you mean?" I inquired

"I know you're not going to stay here the rest of your life. Where you going to go?"

"Florida" I sighed

"Call me when you get your own place" She smiled at me

"You're not going with me? Where's dad?"

"I can't.. And he's in the house taking care of your Grandma" She told me "Look, you gotta go. I love you"

She went inside the house and I walked back to the car. My phone started to ring.

"Hello?"

"Paisley, oh my god. Are you okay?" Teanna gasped

"Yes.. Is Romono there?"

"Uh, no.. "She said silently "He actually killed himself last month"

"And nobody knew but you?"

"He told Larenzo and Laithan. That's all" She said "Where you at, shaw?"

"On my way to Miami" I sighed

Later on that week, I made it to Miami, Florida. It's not Saturday and I sat in a hotel room- crying into a pillow as the TV played.

My husband is gone, my sister is dead, my 4 closets best friends are dead too- and the fact that I'm no where near home tears me apart.

I changed my name to Passion Jones. I always liked the name, but I know I'll always be remembered by Paisley.

"Larenzo baby, I love you so much. I know I've been hard to keep up with and I'm glad that you was by my side. I'll miss you being here to hold me at the nights I needed you most... And I need you right now- but you're not here to be my protector. I love you, Renz- no matter how many arguments we've been in. No matter how hard you tried, no matter how many times you failed... I will still love you.

Forever and always, you'll be mine. Nobody can replace you. Your Big and Beautiful... Paisley Richardson-Simmons"

The End . . . .

. . . . . . .

You guys think this is over?

There's a sequel coming out in the Summer! Stay tuned for it....

Title: Big and Broken, Paisley.

I hoped you enjoyed this book! Tell me how you felt about last chapter and more...

Love you guys!

Dionna