Ch. 2

**Larenzo in the MM**

**PLEASE COMMENT/VOTE!**

Paisely,

I walked into the house, closing the door behind me. Sighing, I slipped off my shoes, then went in the living room to see my mom doing wall squats.

"Why are you home so early? Was there a fire? Ooh lord Jesus-" I shot my mom a glare

"No mama," I laughed a little bit "Just wasn't feelin' all good. But I can pick Paris up when school ends, no biggy"

"Mhmm, okay.. Lemme find out" She shook her index finger in my face, making me giggle

"Okay" I rolled my eyes playfully as she flicked my forehead "Ow! What did I do?!"

"Aye, don't be raisin' voices up in this house, lil girl" My dad jogged downstairs wearing his workout clothes

"But mom-"

"Momma ain't do nothin', child... I was just warmin' up" My mom started jogging in place, making little huff sounds

"Daddy...... She lyin'" I sounded like Byron off of Madea's Big Happy Family

"Girl no," She pinched my arm

"Ouch-cha! Dang mama" My dad started laughing at how silly and weird we looked

"C'mon," He said once he calmed down his laughter "Me and your mom 'bout to take a jog, so we'll be back later, okay?"

"Alright" I huffed, rubbing my right arm that was literally throbbing from my mother's strong fingers

"Bye bye now, don't bring no boys over my house na', ya hear?" My dad in his cartoon voice. I giggled nodding as he gave me a tiny wink and closed the front door

I smirked, going towards the window, spreading the blinds to take a peek at them. Ugh, I knew it!

Them ol' hornballs!

They were kissing roughly on the lips while they fought for dominance as my dad was gripping my mother's butt tightly. I guess my mom sensed I was watching them in shame as she shooed me away trying to catch her breath. Of course, moi, bursted into a giagantic laughter while hitting the wall. I walked into the kitchen, still giggling as I shook my head. My hand started reaching out to search inside the refridgerator.

Time to grub, watch movies, write, and weep...

Larenzo,

"Baby," I heard Demtiria call after me

Rolling my eyes, let me introduce myself. My name's Larenzo Marcel Simmons, Renzie or Renz for short; whatever you prefer. I just started Junior year, and I'm so hype. Time to fuck 'n' duck- no. I don't do all that hit it and quit it shit, just to let you know. I don't eat the box either. That's gross, like I could get STD's and wouldn't even know. Y'all know that be scary, it be havin' a nigga in their nightmares and waking up like they about to get shot.

Speaking of getting shot; I've gotten shot before. At least a couple of times in my arm and along my rib cage. But as you can see, I'm perfectly fine. You can call me a "thug" or whatever, but I guess that's who I am. It doesn't matter, but the thing is, "thug" is a phrase and/or term. I have an actual name, so use it. "Oh my gawd, he's a thug!" I will snap on a bitch so quick if they only referred to me as that. My name is Lar to the damn Enzo. Get ya damn facts straight.

Oh wait, where was I?

"I'm not your baby! Move!" I bumped past her, and I know my face wasn't it's regular color