Chapter 2

[One year later]

One year had passed after this town was attacked by an unknown group of people. My family was killed during that incident and from that time I swear I will take revenge on IS who killed my family.

To take revenge to IS that killed my family I need IS too, right? Since IS can only be used by females, I decided to make my own IS no ... more likely my own "machine".

Yes, that's right. I made my own machine. Thanks to the city government I was able to obtain the materials I needed to make my machine. The reason they helped me was they wanted me to mass-produce my machine but I refused.

I call my machine "MS" or "Mobile Suits"

Mobile Suits is a machine that I built and developed myself

Mobile Suits is a machine that I built and developed myself. It is a kind of suit that resembles a robot and will cover you like armor and will activate via voice commands.

Anyway, now I'm at the IS Academy.

Yamada=Everyone is present, I see. Well, then. Time to start the short homeroom period...

At first, I thought that IS can only be used by females but I was wrong because I could also use IS.

A few months ago I found an IS while I was developing my MS and the moment I touched that IS, that IS suddenly became active. Shortly after that I was taken by the government and examined by them.

They call me "Coordinators." They said I am an enhanced human being, which can have a number of enhanced traits including faster learning, Intelligence that surpasses ordinary humans, and stronger and faster bodies that are virtually immune to diseases. That's why I can use IS.

The government told me to enter this school after they found out that I can use IS too

Yamada=Okay, everyone. Let's get along during the next year.

Everyone=......

Yamada=O-Okay. Please introduce yourselves. Um... The new male students, please.

I stood up and turned around.

Y/n=I'm Y/n L/n. I hope we can get along. That's all.

The girls were disappointed. What were they expecting? Crazy girls...

???=Ehem...

Y/n=Huh?

*BAM*

Y/n=Ack...!

Someone hit me on the head.

I slowly turned around and I saw a fit, tall woman in a black suit and skirt. Her arms were crossed.

Y/n=Huh?

*BAM*

Chifuyu=Introduce yourself properly.

Yamada=Oh, Ms. Orimura. Is the meeting already over?

Chifuyu=Yes, Yamada. Sorry that I had to greet the class.