Chapter 13

[The next day]

The next day, homeroom and part of the first period were replaced with an assembly. It was about the school festival this month.

There are so many girls here and they are very noisy.

"And now, the student council president will explain the details." A voice says over the intercom.

Then, after that I hear footsteps coming from the stage, curious I then look at the stage. On the stage, I see the girl that talked to me yesterday in the locker room.

She walks toward the podium and then spoke.

???=Hey, guys! What's up?

Y/n=That girl...!

???=Fufufu..

She notices me and giggles lightly then she gives a wink at me.

Tatenashi=You know, this year's just been so busy that I've never had a chance to introduce myself to you all! My name is Sarashiki Tatenashi. Your student council president. Nice to meet you!

As I heard sighs well up around me, she continue her speech.

Tatenashi=Anyway, our annual school festival is coming up soon, which means each class has to decide what they want to do as a fundraising project.

She says that then she opens up her fan in front of her face.

Tatenashi=Good luck.

After the announcement from Tatenashi, everyone started to return to their classes.

Once we returned to class, everyone was asked to write down what they thought the class fundraising project should be. After they finished writing their ideas, Ms. Yamada gathered all the papers and started counting them.

When Ms. Yamada finished counting, she posted the 4 most counted fundraising projects on the screen in front of the room.

I looked at the suggestions on the screen.

Y/n=Huh, A host club with Y/n
L/n and Orimura Ichika, Play Twister with Y/n L/n and Orimura Ichika, Pocky play with Y/n L/n and Orimura Ichika, and Truth or dare with Y/n L/n and Orimura Ichika... What the hell is this?? rejected!

Everyone=Eeeehhhh!?

Y/n=What's wrong with you all? Who would even enjoy something like this?!

"I definitely would!" a girl shouted out.

"You two should do your job and make us girls happy!"

"Yeah! Y/n L/n and Orimura Ichika are public property!

Tch, these girls! What do I even do about this?

Y/n=Ms. Yamada, we can't actually do these kinds of things, right?

Yamada=Um actually, the one with the pocky sounds nice...

She says that while blushing.

Y/n=Oh, come on. Does anyone have any normal ideas?

Laura=How about a maid cafe?

Everyone in the class looks at Laura with a questionable look.

Y/n=Huh? Maid cafe?

Laura=Yes. It would be popular. We could earn money for the class selling snacks. And aren't non-students able to get tickets too? They'll probably want somewhere to take a break.

Y/n=Hm....

Laura=Um... What do you think?

Charles=That's a good idea! We could have Y/n and Ichika as the butler.