Chapter 9 School vacation

[The next week]

It was the day of the school trip. From last night I had been unable to sleep due to excitement. When Izumi-nee discovered it, I ended up getting scolded for lacking sleep.

Izumi=Well looks like we'll arrive in a moment. I can see the sea from here.

Said Izumi-nee who was sitting beside me.

Y/n=It seems so.

Right now, I and Izumi-nee were sitting on the last row of seats while the others were in front.

Today I came with Izumi-nee on the school trip. Earlier, both of us already asked the teachers permission to allow Izumi-nee to join the school trip. It took a little while to convince them but in the end, they agreed.

As the bus went through the tunnel, the girls in the front seats shouted out.

"Wow! I can see the sea!"

The scenery outside the windows was changing rapidly due to the high speed of the bus. Outside the window, I saw the beautiful stretch of white sand and blue sea.

Izumi=Seeing the sea sure makes me excited!

Y/n=Mee too.

Then from the front, I heard the girls talking about Izumi-nee.

"Who is the girl sitting next to Y/n? Is she Y/n's girlfriend?"

"From what I heard from the teachers she is Y/n's older sister and I heard now she's guiding Y/n"

From the front, Cecilia, Rin, and Laura came to Izumi-nee and me.

Y/n=.....?

Cecilia=S-So you are Y/n's older sister? M-My name is C-Cecilia Alcott! Nice to meet you!

Followed by Rin and Laura, the two of them also introduced themselves to Izumi-nee.

Rin=H-Hello, I'm Lingyin Huang. G-Glad to meet you!

Laura=So you are my future sister, I am Laura. I'm honored to meet you.

Izumi=So the three of you are Y/n's friends too, huh? nice to meet you guys too. Thank you for being friends with Y/n at school.

Ms. Chifuyu then announced that we will arrive at our destination in a moment.

Chifuyu=Okay everyone we're about to reach our destination. Everyone, sit down.

Just like Ms. Chifuyu said, the bus soon reached the hotel. The 1st years of IS Academy scoot off the four buses in a wild manner and started to line up.

Chifuyu=Then, this is the Kagetsu resort. From today onwards, we're going to be in their care for 3 days, so everyone is to be more respectful and don't make the staff works increase.

Everyone=Hai!

[Small timeskip]

Right now I was in front of the changing rooms waiting for Izumi-nee who was changing her clothes.

The door then opened and then Izumi-nee walked out of the changing rooms.

Izumi=So, Y/n how do I look?