Chapter 6

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Y/n POV]
[At the same day]

It's evening now.
I'm now walking towards the dorm after I changed clothes in the locker room. Earlier Charles somehow disappeared and didn't change clothes with me in the locker room, I wonder why.

Anyway, I'm still thinking about what Laura said earlier in the arena.

"Don't think because you are the coordinator you can underestimate me the Naturals."

What exactly does she mean Naturals?

When I thought about it I suddenly felt someone following me from behind. I then turned around and I saw Laura was standing behind me.

Laura=You shouldn't even exist, you shitty Coordinator.

Y/n=Huh, Where did you know I'm a Coordinator and where's you get that information, huh? And what's "Naturals" anyway?

Laura=Hmph! Don't act dumb. They must have told you about that.

Y/n=They who? Government? No, they not. Anyway, could you just tell me?

Laura=Okay then I'll let you know. Did you know about Seed Project?

Y/n=No, this is my first time hearing that. What is Seed Project?

Laura=16 years ago Japan and German worked together to make living weapons.

Y/n=... Living weapons?

Laura=They make living weapons by inserting a substance called "Seed" into humans babies.

Y/n=Wait... Babies...?

Laura=Yes. They use babies as experimental tests. You and I are one of those subject tests. In short, their experiment failed.

Y/n=Failed?

Laura=Most of the babies died and the rest became Naturals but one baby managed to become a coordinator. That's you. Realizing that their plan to make livings weapons had failed, they closed the Seed Project, and then they returned you to your family in Japan.

...Is everything she said true...? If yes then...

Laura=I guess I've told you everything. I'll leave now. Anyway, we'll settle our problems that were interrupted earlier in next week's tournament. Prepare yourself.

Laura then turned around and then left.

Y/n=Huh...

I was thinking about Laura's words earlier but I try to not think about it right now. I then walked towards the dorms again.

In front of the dorm, I saw a group of students talking about me.

"I-Is that true?"

"You are not lying, are you?"

"I'm not lying! It's true! This rumor is the hottest topic in school! If you win this month's division tournament, you can go out with Y/n-kun"

Huh ...? Where did this rumor come from..

"KYYAAAAHH!"

They suddenly ran after realizing that I was near them. I then went into the dorm a little confused.

[Small timeskip]

I am now in front of my room. I then grabbed the door handle and then I opened the door.

When I entered I heard the sound of water in the bathroom.
Well, I don't really care about that. I thought it was Ichika who was taking a shower.