Chapter 12 Resurrected Wings

[Four months later]
[At the Hospital]

Izumi=So you've come.

???=Yes, that's right. So why did you call me here?

Izumi=I need your help now.

???=What is it?

Izumi=I need you to safeguard my brother. I need you to train him also. I can't look after him because I'm still under treatment here. So are you want to help me?

???=Hm, if that the case then okay.

Izumi=Thank you very much. I really appreciate your help.

Tatenashi=Well, it looks like it's game time for me, Sarashiki Tatenashi.

[The next day]
[Y/n POV]

Four months have passed since my incident with the Silver Gospel.

After I destroyed the Silver Gospel, I spent two months in hospital because I was in a coma after my fight with Silver Gospel.

After I recovered from my coma, I spent another two months repairing and modifying my MS.

Y/n=Well, I'm back here..

And right now, I was in front of the IS Academy.

*BEEP*

Mayu's mobile phone rings in my pocket. I then answered the call.

[Izumi]=Hello, Y/n! How're you doing? Did you arrive at school already?

Y/n=I'm good and yeah, I'm in front of the school right now.

[Izumi]=It's good then. By the way Y/n, your MS is still under development, right?

Y/n=Yes, why do you ask?

[Izumi]=Mmm.. Do you still remember the necklace that I gave you?

Y/n=Yeah.

[Izumi]=Well, it's actually a clone of my IS, Fafnir.

Y/n=What? Why did you give it to me?

[Izumi]=It's a gift from me remember? Anyway, use that IS for a while until your machine is done repairing.

Y/n=But Nee-san, I've never used an IS before.

[Izumi]=Don't worry, someone will train you later.

Y/n=Who?

[Izumi]=It's.... whoops, look at the time! Sorry Y/n I have to go now bye bye!

*BIIP*BIIP*

Izumi-nee suddenly hangs up the phone.

Y/n=Huh...? Who exactly does she mean? Well, I don't really care anyway

I put my phone back in my pocket and then I walked towards the school entrance. When I was walking in the school corridor someone called me from behind and it was Rin.

Rin=Y/n!

She then walked beside me.

Rin=Y/n, I'm glad to see you again! So how's your condition?

Y/n=As you can see, I have recovered from my coma and now I'm here.

Rin=I see.. So how's your summer break?

Y/n=It's fun... I think? I spend most of my time in hospital. How about you?

Rin=W-Well, yesterday I and the others went to the waterpark with Ichika.