Chapter 18

[The next day]

As Tatenashi said yesterday, today I will try to approach Kanzashi and ask her to be my partner in the upcoming tag team tournament. And now I'm walking to her class. When I opened the classroom door, the girls immediately surrounded me.

"Hey that's Y/n from class-1."

"Um, do you need someone in class-4?"

Said some girls around me.

Y/n=Excuse me, is Sarashiki here?

Hearing my question, some of them then showed Kanzashi's seat which was in the corner of the room. After that I thanked them and then I walked over to Kanzashi.

Y/n=Um, you must be Sarashiki-san. Nice to meet you. I'm Y/n L/n-

Kanzashi=I know that.

Y/n=Huh?

Kanzashi=What do you want?

Y/n=Oh yeah. Would you please team up with me for the upcoming tag team tournament?

Kanzashi=I'm not interested in being your partner. Just find someone else.

Y/n=Please don't say thing like that. I just-

She then stood up from her seat and clenched her fists tightly.

Kanzashi=I have the right to punch you and I will do it now if I have to.

Y/n=....

Kanzashi=Just leave me be.

Hearing that I then left the class-4 and returned to the class-1.

Y/n=Huh, did I say something wrong earlier?

While thinking about what happened earlier in class-4, I met Laura in the corridor and it seemed that she was holding a form in her hand.

Laura=I finally found you, Y/n.

Y/n=What do you want from me this time, Laura?

Laura=I want you to be my partner in the upcoming tag team tournament.

Y/n=What?

Laura=I assume you're going to pair up with me for the tag team tournament, right?

Y/n=Well, actually...

Laura then showed me the form she was holding. When I read the form, I knew that it was entry form for the tag team tournament.

Laura=This is an entry form. Put your signature on it, now.

Y/n=Uh, sorry Laura. I have already decided who I will pairing up with.

Laura=What...? Cih! You are my bride, yet you would pair up with someone else?!

Laura then deployed her plasma sword and aimed it at me but suddenly...

Chifuyu=Laura!

Chifuyu-sensei appeared and threw Laura to the other side of the corridor.

Laura=Instructor, this is a matter between husband and wife!

Chifuyu=Don't give me that nonsense, you fool. Now go back to class.

Laura=Tch, okay..

Chifuyu=Including you Y/n.

Y/n=O-Okay.

With that I then quickly returned to class.

[After school]

I'm in the arena with Charlotte right now. A while ago we practiced together and just finished now.

Charlotte=Good work Y/n, as always.

Y/n=You too, Charlotte.

Charlotte=Thanks. By the way, Y/n...

Y/n=Yes?

Charlotte=Have you decided who you will pairing up with for the tag team tournament?

Y/n=Yes. Anyway, Charlotte. I'm going to the locker room now so see you later.

After that I then went to the locker room to change clothes. After I finished changing, I continued to look for Kanzashi. Despite what happened earlier, I will still persuade Kanzashi to pair up with me. I made a promise to Tatenashi and I won't break my promise to her.

After I asked some students about where Kanzashi was and they said Kanzashi was in the maintenance room.
After that I went straight to the maintenance room.

Just as I was about to open the door, the door suddenly opened by itself and Kanzashi walked out of the maintenance room.

Y/n=Hey!

Kanzashi=....

She ignored me and walked past me but I followed her anyway.

Y/n=So, about the upcoming tag team tournament... I want you to pair up with me!

Kanzashi=....

Y/n=Kanzashi!

Kanzashi=Stop calling me by my first name!

Y/n=Then, Sarashiki-san!

Kanzashi=Don't call me by my last name, either!

Y/n=Well, then... You girl over there!

She then stopped walking while clenching her fists.

Kanzashi=What do you think you're doing?

Y/n=Well, you told me not to call you by name so...

Kanzashi=I'd rather be called by name than be addressed that way.

Y/n=Okay then, Kanzashi.

Kanzashi=.. Why do you want to pair up with me anyway?

Y/n=Well... etto...

"Tatenashi=Please don't mention my name to her."

Y/n=Oh yeah! Because I want to see your personal IS-

*SLAP*

Y/n=Eh

Y/n=Eh...?

She slapped me and I don't know why she did that. And after that she just ran away. Huh? Did I say something wrong again?

After that I went back to my room.

[In Y/n's room.]

Tatenashi=So, how has Kanzashi been?

Y/n=Well... I got slapped.

Tatenashi=What? Normally she wouldn't want to waste energy on anything unproductive.

Y/n=*sigh*

Tatenashi=Hm, did you do something lewd to her?

Y/n=Why would I want to do such a thing?!

Tatenashi=Just kidding, just kidding. However, I can't believe Kanzashi did that. Hm, I bet she has a crush on you, Y/n.

Y/n=I doubt that.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------