Chapter 7

[At night]

Right now, Charles and I are having dinner in the cafeteria.

Charles=The tournament was canceled due to an incident that happened yesterday. But because they require individual data from students, all the matches in the first round will be continued.

As I was eating my miso soup I heard someone crying in the corner of the room.

"...Our chance...to win...gone..."

"Date...gone..."

"WAAAHHH!!"

Several students ran out, crying.

Y/n=Huh, what's wrong with them?

Charles=No idea...

I then continued eating. While I was eating, Charles asked me a question.

Charles=By the way, Y/n. What was wrong with you yesterday?

Y/n=What?

Charles=You went crazy yesterday. You wounded the instructors in the tournament. What the hell were you thinking? And also, where did you go yesterday?

Y/n=Let just not talk about that.

Charles=Why?

Y/n=Because I just don't want to talk about it.

Charles=Huh...

[The next day]

On Saturday morning, as always, I'm in class right now waiting for class to start.

A few moments later, the class door opened, and then Yamada sensei entered the class.

Yamada=Um, Y/n-kun. You're called to Ms. Orimura's room.

As I thought, Chifuyu sensei wouldn't let me escape from what happens yesterday.

Y/n=Okay.

I got up from my seat and then I followed Ms. Yamada to Ms. Chifuyu's room.

A few moments later, I've arrived in front of Chifuyu's room. I grabbed the door handle and then I walked into the room.

Inside, Ms. Chifuyu looks angry at me. Well, because yesterday I unconsciously hurt the instructors, no wonder she's angry.

Chifuyu=Y/n L/n.

Y/n=Yes?

Chifuyu=The reason you are here is to explain to me why you attacked the instructors when they wanted to stop Laura's IS.

Y/n=About that... Well..

Chifuyu=Hurry up! tell me!

Y/n=Sorry... It's too complicated to explain...

Chifuyu=Whatever your reason is, this problem can still be tolerated but if next time you repeat this action you will receive punishment from me.

Y/n=H-Hai... I understand.

Chifuyu=Then you may go.

I then went to class again.

[Timeskip]
[After school]

It's afternoon now. As the arenas are completely open on Saturdays, almost all students use their free time to practice but not for me, this afternoon Izumi-nee asked me to go out to town.

Charles=Y/n, do you want to have a practice match in the arena?

Charles asked me while in her battle suits.

Y/n=Sorry, Charles. I have to meet someone right now.

Charles=Who?

*BEEP*