Chapter 16 Lovely Service

[Three days later]

I am now in my room typing on my laptop. For the past three days, I've been doing an investigation about the Phantom Task but I found nothing. It is very difficult for me to find information about them. They are also very difficult to trace.

Y/n=Damn it!

Y/n=Why is it so hard

Y/n=Why is it so hard...? Why can't I do it!

As I spoke to myself someone knocked on my door.

Y/n=Who?

Yamada=It's me, Ms. Yamada.

I walked over to the door and then I opened the door. Behind the door, I saw Ms. Yamada is holding some books in her hands.

Y/n=Why did you come here, Ms. Yamada? I'm busy right now.

Yamada=Um Y/n, if you don't mind can you return these books to my office?

Y/n=Why don't you go yourself?

Yamada=Well, I have a meeting to attend so can you lent me a help?

Y/n=.. Okay, I'll do it.

Yamada=Thank you! Then here's the map where my office at.

Ms. Yamada then gave me a map and also the book she was holding to me.
After that, she left.

I looked at the map. It looks like this map leads to the underground part of the IS Academy.

Y/n=Alright then, Let's finish this as soon as possible.

I then went to Ms. Yamada's office to return her books. I started following the marker on my phone trying to get to Ms. Yamada's office.

I was somewhere under the academy now walking through dark hallway. After a few minutes of walking, I finally arrived at the destination which is a metal door. I opened the door then I went inside the room.

It's so dark inside, I can barely see anything here.

Y/n=Hello, is anyone here?

As I spoke, suddenly the door behind me shut.

Y/n=Huh?

From behind, suddenly someone tried to grab me but I threw her against the wall. After that, four people emerged from the darkness and they grabbed me by my hands.

I tried to resist but one of them that I threw at the wall earlier put a bag over my head

Y/n=What the?!

[Timeskip]

I opened my eyes and I saw myself being tied to a chair in a dark room.

Y/n=What the hell?

I tried to untie the restraints that tied me but I couldn't, the restraints that tied me is so tight.

???=Welcome to the forbidden fairyland, Y/n L/n.