Chapter 3

[The next day]

Last night I programmed my MS, I'm not getting enough sleep because of that. Even though my MS is completely finished, but I haven't used it for dueling with IS before so I updated the system a little bit just in case.

Y/n=.. I seriously need a coffee...

And now I'm walking towards the cafeteria while rubbing my eyes. I feel sleepy now.

Y/n=Can I have a coffee, please?

Y/n=... Thank you.

I then sat on the chair and started drinking my coffee.

Girls surrounded me in all directions now. What are they want from me anyway.

Ichika=Yoo, Y/n.

Ichika and a girl with brown hair from yesterday walked towards me.

Ichika=Can I sit here?

Y/n=Sure.

They both then sat on the seat in front of me.

Y/n=Hm. Isn't you the girl from yesterday?

Ichika=Y/n, this is Shinonono Houki. She is my childhood friend.

Y/n=I see. Well nice to meet you Houki. I'm Y/n L/n.

Houki=Me too.

Ichika=Anyway Y/n. You only drank coffee this morning, didn't you have breakfast?

Y/n=No, I don't need breakfast, coffee is enough for me.

*DING-DONG*

Chifuyu=How long are you going to stay here and eat? Finish your food efficiently. If you're late for class, I'll make you run ten laps.

Y/n=I'll be in class then. See you later Ichika and Houki.

[Timeskip]
Now it's noon already.

Yamada=So, since the IS was designed with outer space in mind, the pilot is completely enveloped by an energy barrier. The IS also supports the life functions of the body and stabilizes it at all times. This includes pulse, blood pressure, breathing, sweating, and endorphin production.

Yamada=The point is that both of you are trying to understand each other, and by doing that you can bring out your full potential. The IS is not a tool, but a partner.

*DING-DONG*

Yamada=Anyway, that's it for today, everyone.

Class ended and in a few moments, my duel with Cecilia will begin.

*BAM*

Someone hit my table and it was Cecilia.

Cecilia=Are you ready? Ready to lose?

Cecilia=It's still not too late if you want to give up and become my slave

Y/n=No, I won't. The only one going to lose today is you not me.

Cecilia=Hmph! You will definitely regret your decision.

[A few hours later]
[At the battle arena]

Chifuyu=Get ready, quickly! We don't have the arena forever, so I want you out on the field immediately.

Y/n=One question?

Chifuyu=What is it?

Y/n=Am I allowed to use my own "Machine"?

Chifuyu=If you mean your personal IS then it is permitted, now go!

Y/n=Okay then.

The gate opened and then I entered the arena.

Cecilia=Oh, you haven't tried to run away, I see.

Her light blue unit was named Blue Tears. It had four visually striking armored fins on the back. As a unit, it looked noble, similar to a royal knight.
She carried a unique gun, more than two meters in length. A 67-caliber laser rifle called a Starlight Mk. III.

Cecilia=I will give you one last chance.

Y/n=For what?

Cecilia=This battle has a foregone conclusion. If you don't want to be crawling in the dirt by the end, I will let you off easily if you apologize!

Y/n=You will eat your own words.

I then jumped to the air.

Cecilia=What are trying to do now?

Y/n=Impulse!

A bright light suddenly surrounded my body and then..

Everyone is shocked after I activated my MS.

Cecilia=What is this?

Chifuyu=What is that? Is that an IS? This is the first time I've seen IS like that.

Y/n=Force Silhouette!

Cecilia=Hmph! Whatever IS you have, still! I will beat you! Goodbye!

Cecilia then shot me with her laser beam but I blocked her attack easily with my shield.

Cecilia=What!?

Y/n=My turn!

I aimed my beam rifle at Cecilia and then I shot her several times
but she dodged my shot.

Y/n=Interesting, she's pretty fast but she's not fast enough.

I then tried to fly closer to Cecilia but she kept shooting at me while flying away.

I kept blocking her attacks while shooting her back.

Cecilia=Chi!

Cecilia then launched multiple small drones and use them to fire at me.

I took out my beam sabers and then I started destroying her drones one by one.

Cecilia=He destroyed my drones!?

Realizing that she was now off guard, I flew towards Cecilia with high speed.

Cecilia=What?!

I then destroyed her wings using my beam sabers, after that, I kicked her. Cecilia was slammed against the edge of the arena because of my attack.

Y/n=I think we know who the winner is... Me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------