7. Frank Doesn't Like Me...

I roll over in bed as my phone alarm goes off, signaling it's time for another day in hell. At least it's Friday... I reach over to my bedside table and switch it off, before moving to get up, that's when I notice the arms around my waist and boy in my bed. What the fuck? Everything from the day before rushes into my head at once.

I look over at the sleeping boy in my bed, admiring how peaceful and vulnerable he seems as he sleeps. "How long are you just gonna stare at me Doll?" He asks, smirking and looking up at me with one eye still shut. "I... how did you-" I cut myself off and he chuckles, sitting up and pulling me with him, onto his lap "magiiiic" he whispers, causing me to giggle. "Yeah, sure! Keep telling yourself that..." I respond quietly as he plays with my hair, "what was that Sugar?" He asks, I can feel his breathe on my ear. "N-nothing... we need to get ready for school..." I say a little louder and he sighs, "can't we just skip?" He asks, burying his face in my neck, "absolutely not! If my dad finds out he'll flip, he'll never leave me alone again until I move out!" I respond and he chuckles once more, "so you're suddenly the good little pastel girl again?" He asks and I sigh, "I still have a knife in here Gerard." I say seriously "yeah, yeah, alright fine. Let's get ready then."

He steps over to his bag, pulling out his clothes and stepping into the bathroom. "I'll let you know when I'm changed and you can come back in!" I yell as he shuts the door "alright Sugar," he says with a light chuckle.

 "I'll let you know when I'm changed and you can come back in!" I yell as he shuts the door "alright Sugar," he says with a light chuckle

I step over to my closet and dig through, searching for something to wear, I finally decide on an outfit (Above) and quickly change. I stand in front of my full body mirror and look at myself, not bad Y/N... "You're safe now!" I call out to Gerard and he steps back in as I pull on my converses. "Aw, aren't you cute," he says as he steps over to me, I smile and he kisses my cheek as I stand up.

I then step into the bathroom, brushing my hair quickly and applying my makeup. My eyes drift down to the mark he had left on my neck; a deep purple patch, basically like a regular bruise, except much more visible and in a place it would be hard to explain getting a bruise. I trace a finger over the spot, flinching slightly at the contact. Gerard soon steps in through the open door and wraps his arms around my waist, looking at me with an apologetic smile "I'm sorry Sugar..." he trails off quietly, burying his face in my neck and gently placing his lips over the bruise.

We start heading out the door and as I reach for my jacket, Gerard throws his over my shoulders, a wide smile making it's way over his face. I stand there shocked for a moment and he shakes his head lightly, helping my arms through the sleeves "you're so cute!" He cheers and I look down, a smile and heat making their way onto my face. "Don't hide Doll," he says gently, lifting my face back up and carefully pressing his lips to mine. I melt into his touch and kiss back, as he starts to pull away I wrap my arms around his neck, following his face up as high as I can on my tip toes. Eventually he's out of reach and I let out a small whine, "gotta get to school Pixie." He winks and opens my front door, stepping out.

We walk to school hand in hand and run into his buddies halfway there. I press myself closer to him as they approach, he wraps an arm around my waist as a form of comfort. "Hey Gee!" The shortest one, with the sides of his hair shaved and dyed blonde shouts "hey Frank," he responds and the others just wave. I hide in his side as 'Frank' approaches, flashing me a glare. He doesn't like me...

We soon make it to the school and walk back to our lockers, we all grab the necessary items for our first classes as the five minute bell rings. I smile as Gerard pulls me close to him, leading me to our math class. We make it a minute before the bell rings and sit in our seats at the back. He allowed me to keep the seat I sat in on the first day.

~End First Class~

Gerard walks me to my History class, just like he had done the day before. He places a gentle kiss to my forehead and walks across the hall to his class. I sit in my desk and play with the sleeves of his jacket, waiting on the bell to ring.

A girl in front of me turns around, she looks like a Barbie. Well, if Barbie had almost deathly pale skin, long pitch black hair and piercing green eyes. "So, you're Ways new little toy huh?" She asks, a smirk plastered over her face. "You're certainly different from the girls he normally goes for, but the obvious hickies on your neck, plus the jacket you're wearing gives it away." She states and I roll my eyes "so what if I do? Whys it matter to you?" I ask and her smirk widens, "cause I was the last girl he dated, and looking at the both of us, I'd say you're merely a rebound sweetheart." She sneers and I look down at the desk, saying nothing as I feel tears threatening to rush down my face. She giggles, turning back around in her seat as the bell rings.

The rest of the day passes on the same as the last two, until art. I step into the classroom to see Gerard sitting in his desk, he looks up and smiles at me "hey Sugar!" He calls and I throw a smile onto my face "hey Gee!" Put your walls back up... don't let him know something's bothering you...