10. Little Vampire

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING⚠️
•BLOOD
•I GUESS THIS MAYBE COUNTS AS VIOLENCE?
•OR MAYBE IT COUNTS AS SEXUAL CONTENT, I DONT KNOW!!!

Enjoy ;)

I'll put a "⚠️" where you should skip (start an end) so you dont miss the whole chapter <3

_________________________

I wake up to the sound of my alarm blasting from my phone speaker. I roll over and shut it off, before jumping up and heading to my closet to find something to wear.

 I roll over and shut it off, before jumping up and heading to my closet to find something to wear

I get dressed and step into the bathroom. I quickly brush my hair, deciding to leave it down and do my make up. I finish up, smiling at myself in the mirror and step out of the bathroom. I walk downstairs and check the time, I still have about ten minutes... I step into the kitchen and make some toast.

~five minutes~

I step out of the kitchen and walk towards the front door, grabbing Gerards jacket from the hook and pulling it on before stepping out the door. I see Gerard standing outside, paused on the steps, he smiles "Hey Sugar!" "Gee!" I run up to him and throw my arms around his shoulders. He chuckles, holding my waist "missed me Doll?" He asks, I nod, standing up on my tiptoes and pulling his face down to mine a little, pressing my lips to his in a quick kiss. He kisses back gently, following me as I pull away and drop back to my feet.

"Gross!" I hear Mikeys voice shout and look around Gerard to see him standing on the sidewalk, chuckling to himself. A smiling Ray and seemingly upset Frank close behind, I smile at them and grab Gerards hand, pulling him over to them. "Hey, nice jacket Y/N!" Ray comments, throwing a smirk towards Gerard. "Oh," I giggle lightly "it's not mine it's Gee's," I state, a wide smile taking over my face. "He knows Sugar, he's just messing with me," he shoots a playful glare at Ray, throwing his arm over my shoulder and pulling me to him. Ray chuckles, throwing his hands up in defense "Damn, you caught me!"

We finally make it to the school and make our way to our lockers. I struggle with my lock for a minute, "Why are you givin' me so much trouble you stupid thing?" I kick the bottom of the locker and it swings open, I look at it with a shocked look and hear laughing to my side. I turn to see Frank laughing, "That. Is the best thing I've seen her do!" He says through laughs. I look nervously at the ground, smiling lightly, "Aww, Sugar look at you! That locker wont give you anymore problems," he chuckles, throwing his arm over my shoulder. "S-shut up..." I mentally face palm at my stutter and look up to see the guys all either smiling or laughing.

The five minute bell rings and my eyes widen "Shit! We gotta get to class," I yell and grab my math book from my locker, slamming it shut. Frank gasps "Y/N said a naughty word!" He shouts, I roll my eyes, giggling lightly as I start walking towards my class. Gerard rushes to catch up to me, math book in hand.

He slips an arm around my waist, before gently pushing me to the side and into a locker. He rests his hands on either side of my head, caging me in, but I can easily duck underneath if I want to. "Frank's right ya know..." he whispers and I tilt my head, a questioning look on my face. He leans down to the side of my face, "a girl like you shouldn't speak like that..." his lips meet my jaw, causing my breathing to hitch slightly. "I thought you were a good girl Y/N?" He asks, lightly tracing my hip. God, I'm glad no one comes all the way back here... "but, good girls dont talk like that, do they?" He asks, smirking. I shake my head lightly, a ghost of a smile making it's way to my face. "Bad girls often get punished y'know," he breathes out, before gently nipping at my neck, making my breathing hitch once more.

"Gee... we need to get to class," I giggle out, and he smirks against my neck, before locking his lips on a spot of his choosing and sucking. My breathing speeds up and I cover my mouth, holding anything in. The bell signaling the beginning of first period rings. "Gee... we really... need to get... to cla- ah-" I'm cut short as he gently pinches a bit of my skin between his teeth, "we need to get to class Gee..." I say between breaths.

He stays where he is for a few moments, before someone yells "Gross, Gerard you're like a leech!" I look over his shoulder to see the guys standing there. It was definitely Frank. I giggle lightly and smile at them, "oh hello, dont mind us, we arent here. Just figments of your imaginatio-" I pause, biting my lip as Gerard licks over the mark he left, before nipping me again, as if in warning. "Imagination," I finish and Frank laughs, "god, how can you stand him?" He asks as they walk away, all chuckling.

He finally pulls away, holding onto me so I don't collapse on my wobbly knees. He chuckles, picking me up and carefully wrapping my legs around his waist, "rest your legs for a minute before we start walking Doll..." he looks at me, pushing a strand of hair back from my face, admiring me as if I'm the most beautiful thing in the world.

His eyes hit my shirt and he chuckles, reading it, "Vamp baby?" He asks and I giggle "thought it was cute, and for all you know, I could be a vampire..." I shrug and he smirks "nah, you're to sweet.. plus if you were you'd probably have cute little fangs," he smiles lightly and I giggle again, "and I'd need you to prove it Sugar." He whispers "Gerard?! Are you asking me to bite you?!" I ask in fake shock, he smirks "what if I am?" He asks and this time I smirk "I could probably set you up with that," I run a finger gently down his neck to the bottom, close to his shoulder, gently scraping my nails on his skin. His breath hitches at the contact and I lock my E/C eyes on his Hazel ones, "is that something you'd want Gee?" I ask "as soon as possible..." he hums out lightly and I look up at him, smirking and moving my finger from his neck, replacing it with my lips. I kiss him gently, before running my tongue across the spot.

The last guy I was with was a bit of a vampire fanatic; I was, and still am, good at playing the little vampire. I even was able to convince my dad to find somewhere that I could have my canines filed and sharpened to be more like fangs it's not to obvious, but it does the job... (I dont think that exists in real life, but it definitely does in this universe cause I do what I want that's why!) he loved that... I quite enjoyed it too, if I'm honest... yeah, probably should've mentioned that sooner huh? Oh well, no going back now...

⚠️⚠️⚠️

I gently kiss the spot one more time, before carefully allowing my teeth to sink in, not to far as to not hurt him to bad but just deep enough to leave a mark. He gasps as I do so and pushes me closer to the lockers. After a moment, I pull away slightly, just enough to remove my teeth and suck lightly, so it wont bruise to bad. After a moment, I pull away, licking around the spot, cleaning some of the blood up. As I pull away, he looks at me with wide eyes, before wiping a bit of his blood that had dribbled down my chin.

⚠️⚠️⚠️

"Damn..." he seemed unable to form words, I made the bad boy speechless. Again...

_______________________

I don't really know what happened here 🤣

My brain gave me an idea and I ran with it-

I'm a lil sleep deprived 🤣