1. You're In My Seat

I step onto the porch, and into the two story house, looking at the empty rooms and walls. I carefully walk up the stairs, to the room my father says was mine. He had left to get groceries but promised to be back by dinner. I set my backpack, still half full of snacks, on the floor and pull out my phone charger. I plug the box into an outlet and plugging in my phone, turning my ringer up and setting it on the floor.

I walk downstairs as the moving truck shows up with our stuff and open the door so they can bring in our large furniture, I show them what goes in which room and after about two hours they leave.

I step up into my room and start unpacking. I pull out my F/C sheets and matching comforter and pull out my mismatched blankets, folding them at the foot of my bed. I carefully start pulling books from a box and lining them carefully on the shelf.

~Three Hours Later, The Room Is Fully Unpacked and Set Up to Your Liking~

I lay on my bed, reading my favorite book when the front door opens downstairs. I jump off my bed and walk downstairs, the smell of fresh pizza slapping me in the face immediately. I smile and start making my way to the kitchen "Hey dad!" I say and he looks up at me smiling "Hey Y/N! I brought pizza!" He says, pointing to the two stacked boxes on the counter. "Thanks," I step over to the boxes and put a couple slices on a plate. (What's your favorite pizza? Just curious.) "After you eat, you should get some rest, first day at a new school tomorrow," he says and I nod "okay."

~6:30 AM~

I wake up to my alarm going off, quickly shutting it off and climbing out of bed, I rub my eyes and make my way to the bathroom

I step into my closet and dig through my clothes, finally settling on an outfit. (Above) I step into the bathroom and brush out my H/C hair, (styled however you like) I make my way down the stairs, saying bye to my dad and eating a piece of toast.

I rush out the door and start walking to my new school. Okay, so first order of business, stay under the radar... don't talk to anyone... stay away from anyone who looks popular... I start making my way up the walkway toward the school and people turn, looking at me and whispering. I keep my head down and step into the building. So much for staying under the radar...

After getting my schedule, locker number and combination from the office, I start making my way through the school to my locker. I eventually find it, on a hallway that looks like it hasn't been used in years. The classrooms are all empty and no students crowd the lockers. I put in my combination and pull the locker open. I start piling my books inside all except my math book, math, for first block... wonderful... I sigh, closing my locker and turn to be met with a raven haired boy glaring at me. I lower my head and try to walk by him. "What are ya doin all the way down here?" He asks, that's when I notice his friends behind him, they all dress similarly, skinny jeans and a leather jacket.

I look up at him and play with the sleeves of my hoodie, "I-I..." "C'mon, spit it out." I gulp and take a deep breath, regaining my composure "My locker is on this hall..." I trail off and look down at the floor. He hums and the bell rings, signaling theres five minutes to get to our classes. I jump at the loud ringing and speed past the group of chuckling boys, clutching my math book tightly to my chest.

I make it to my math class and sit in an empty seat in the back corner. I set my book on my desk and gently pull off my hoodie. It's hot in here, doesnt this teacher know what air conditioning is?

A familiar raven haired boy walks into the room and starts making his way to the back of the room. He puts his hands on the front of my desk and leans on it, I stop chewing on my pencil and set it down. I look up at him, confusion written on my face as people turn and watch. "You're in my seat." He growls "I don't see your name on it," I state, where did that come from? His eyes widen in shock and he leans closer, "look sugar, I know you're new here and all, so you probably dont know who I am... but I'm not someone you wanna make an enemy out of..." he trails off and my eyes widen. I gulp "th-theres a perfectly fine seat right there." I point to the seat next to me and he huffs, "Gerard, please have a seat." The teacher says calmly and the raven haired boy sits in the seat next to me, with a loud sigh.

The rest of the day passes agonizingly slow, until my last class of the day, art. I make it a little late, as I had gotten lost and knock on the door. The teacher opens the door and I smile awkwardly, playing with the hoodie tied around my waist and clutching my sketchbook to my chest. "S-sorry I'm late... I got a little l-lost..." I say quietly and the teacher smiles, "it's alright. Ms. L/N I presume?" She asks and I slowly nod my head. "Right, you may sit next to Gerard," she points to an empty seat next to the raven haired boy who smirks when I turn and start walking towards him, sitting in the seat without a single word being said.

He leans toward me "Well hey there Fun Size," he says, great... now he's poking fun at my height... (I'm sorry if you're tall, Y/N is about 5 ft tall or shorter) I sigh and look over at him "hello Gerard..."