11. Pixie, Actually

We had decided to just skip first period, since we missed half of it already and sat on the bleachers, waiting for second. I now sit between Gerards legs, my back against his chest, hiding my face in his neck as he gently runs his fingers through my hair. "Y/N..?" He asks and I hum quietly in response "five minutes till first ends Sugar," he says gently and I nod slowly.

We hear the bell, muffled by the school walls and make our way back inside. We had already grabbed our stuff for second period so we didnt have to go back to our lockers. I look down, a faint frown crossing my face as we stop at my classroom. "What's wrong Sugar?" He asks, gently raising my chin, "I dont wanna leave you..." I whisper and he smiles "just for a little bit Pixie and I'll see you in art, then we'll go back to your place.. or you can come to mine? And we'll spend the weekend together," he says gently and I smile "okay!" I cheer and he chuckles, placing a kiss to my forehead.

From the corner of my eye I see the girl from the day before glaring at me from her desk. I smirk, making eye contact with her and holding it as I gently lock my lips over the bite mark I had left earlier, pulling a low groan from his lips. "What are ya doin' Doll?" He growls into my ear and I giggle "letting the bitch know you're mine," I say innocently and he chuckles "you're so cute!" He kisses my cheek gently, then pulls away, walking towards his classroom "Don't get into to much trouble Pixie!" He calls and I smile "no promises," I wink and step into my classroom.

I walk over to my desk and sit down, just then the bitch makes her way over to me "what was that?" She asks and I shrug "What was what?" I ask innocently and she glares, "with Gerard." She growls out and I smirk "What's wrong Black Veil Barbie? Jealous?" I ask and her eyes widen. "What? Of a Sprite like you?" She asks "Pixie, actually" I correct her with one of Gerards many nicknames for me. "Same difference-" she starts and I cut her off, "actually a Sprite is more like a soul or spirit, while a Pixie is a more playful fairy-like creature." I smirk and she rolls her eyes "whatever," I had clearly frustrated her, because she turns around plopping down in her seat with her arms crossed.

~Skip To Art~

I step into the art room and Gerard smiles as soon as he sees me, "Hey, Sugar! I heard about what you did to Veronica," he smirks and I tilt my head "who?" I ask and he chuckles "the girl in your history class, you really corrected her on the 'Pixie' thing?" He asks, still laughing. I smile "duh, I'm not a sprite," I huff and he wraps his arm around me "and you called her 'Black Veil Barbie'?" He asks, doing air quotes around the name. "Yup," I giggle. The rest of the class passes by in a similar manner, as we continue our portraits.

The bell finally rings, releasing us from hell. We walk back to our lockers, hand in hand, to find the rest of the guys already there. "Heyyy!" Frank yells, waving at me and I smile, waving back enthusiastically. I think he's starting to get used to me a bit. We joke around as Gerard and I put our stuff back into our lockers.

As we walk towards the exit Gerard turns to me "Mine or yours Y/N?" He asks and Mikeys eyes light up "is she coming over?!" He asks excitedly and I smile "yours," we all start walking to Gerards and Mikeys house, the other guys splitting off and separating when we reach their houses.

We finally reach the Way brothers' house and step in. "Mommmm," Mikey calls through the house and a womans voice comes from the kitchen "in here dear," she pokes her head out and our eyes lock. "Oh! You brought a girl!" She cheers, I'm standing between Gerard and Mikey and my eyes widen "who's is she?" She asks, smiling "Gerarrrds," Mikey teases, lightly punching his brothers shoulder.

(IDK much about their parents. But I have the urge to make Donna that cool mom that doesnt care... so that's what you get.)

Gerard looks down, scratching the back of his neck and smiling lightly. "What's your name hun?" His mom asks, looking me up and down "Y-Y/N," I say quietly and she smiles. "A pretty name for a pretty girl," she smiles and I look down, my face heating up slightly. "Call me Donna," she holds her hand out for me to shake and I do so. "Alright," I smile lightly. "Okay, dinners about ready, if you boys would set the table..." she says and the nod, walking into the dining room, I follow and help them set up.

~Time Skip, A Little More Than Halfway Through Dinner~

"Oh my! Y/N, you have bruises all over your neck! Are you all right dear?" She asks gently and my eyes widen "I... uh... um... Well-" my stuttering is cut off by Gerard "that's my fault Mom," he says, a smirk crossing his lips "ohhhh, I see," she smiles and continues eating. "She actually had the balls to get ahold of me, believe it or not," he says, tilting his neck the right way so you could see the bite mark and hickeys I had left there. "Damn! Gerard, why didnt I notice that earlier!?" Mikey exclaims.

"Language, Micheal." His mother looks at him sternly, before turning back to her other son, "looks like she's trying to make sure someone else knows you're hers," she smirks, looking over at me. Mikey laughs "Yeah, Veronica. Or wait what'd you call her?" He asks me and Gerard smirks "Black Veil Barbie..." I say quietly and the boys burst out laughing. "Is she causing you problems dear?" Their mother looks at me, slightly concerned but I wave it off. "Eh, just the basic 'I'm his ex and you're just a rebound' crap" I smile lightly, which she returns.