8. Don't Listen To What She Says

I plop down in my seat, trying my best to act normal. I start shifting awkwardly in my seat and playing with the sleeves of Gerards jacket, he notices me fidgeting and looks over at me, leaning on my desk "are you alright Sugar?" He asks and I look down at my hands, avoiding eye contact and nodding lightly.

The rest of the class passes similarly, with Gerard trying to see what was wrong with me and me denying the problem. I should've just ignored her... why am I even letting all this get to me? She's just trying to get under my skin... I shouldn't let it get to me, but I can't stop thinking about it... what if he really is just using me as a rebound? I mean, I'm not like her... maybe he doesn't like me. I'm pulled from my thoughts by Gerard kissing my forehead, he's leaned across my desk, standing in front of me. "The bell just rang Doll," he says gently, grabbing my hand and leading me out of the classroom.

We eventually make it back to my house and I unlock the door. He follows me in, and up to my room. I sit on my bed and rest my head in my hands "Y/N, baby please tell me what's wrong..." he trails off, sitting next to me and rubbing my back gently. I pull my hands away from my face and turn so I'm sitting criss-cross on my bed, facing him.

"D-Do you really l-like me Gerard?" I ask and his eyes widen "of course! Why would you think otherwise?" He asks, shock taking over his face "A g-girl in my h-history class, she-she said shes your ex and y-your only using me as a rebound..." I say quietly. "No, Sugar, she only wanted two things from me. Popularity, which she got and sex, which I denied her. So being the whore she is, she cheated cause she couldn't get what she wanted. I don't need a rebound from that," he says the last sentance a little softer, resting his hand on my cheek.

"Dont listen to people like her... I may not know exactly what it is, but I get a strange feeling with you. Like I can barely breathe, like all the air has exited my lungs. It's like I'm lost in the desert; thirsting to death, and you're my source-" he cuts himself off for a second, "you're my newly found source of water, saving me from dehydration..." he trails off, scratching the back of his neck and looking down. "I guess that was a little cheesy and cliche huh?" He asks.

I smile lightly "cheesy and cliche is okay sometimes..." I whisper and he looks back at me, leaning towards me until our faces are once again only centimeters apart. He rests a hand on my waist and gazes into my eyes "can I kiss you Y/N?" He asks and I smile "of course." With that, he leans in, pressing his lips to mine. It eventually starts to get a little more heated and he pushes me back onto my bed as he moves to my neck, working on it similarly to the night before.

His lips graze over the bruise he had left the previous night and I bite my lip. He looks up at me, a smirk on his face, before latching his lips onto the spot. I hiss lightly at the slight amount of pain from the contact, he pulls away slightly "are you okay Doll?" He asks and I nod, not trusting myself to form words. "You can tell me to stop at any point, you know that right?" He asks and I smile "o-of course..." I whisper and he smiles, reconnecting his lips with my neck. He starts sucking on the spot again, the pain slowly becoming slightly more enjoyable. I let out a small noise I didnt know was possible, he looks up at me "you're so beautiful Y/N, you know that right?" He asks and I look away, a smile and light blush taking over my face. He tilts my face back to his and connects our lips. His hands slide up my waist and grip the hem of my shirt. Do I want this? He starts pulling it up, I don't want this. I don't want this!

I disconnect our lips and carefully grab his wrists. "I-I'm not ready f-for you to s-see me..." I say quietly and he smiles gently "okay baby, I wont do anything you dont want me to," he leans toward me, burying his face into my neck and turning us around so I'm laying on top of him. "You can still see me anytime you want though," he winks and I blush, looking away "aw, Sugar I was only kidding!" He says with a chuckle. "Unless-" he cuts himself off with a smirk and sits up just enough to take off his shirt.

My eyes widen and I try to look anywhere but at the shirtless boy underneath me. "C'mon Princess, look at meee," he whines and pulls my face down to his, I still avoid looking at him "baby," he whispers gently, before saying it a little more serious "baby. Baby. Baby." He repeats himself a few times, trying to get my attention. He gives up, letting out a small 'hmph' noise and moving his hands down to rest on my waist.

I finally move my gaze down to him and a wide smile takes over his face as I rest my hands over his chest. "YAAY! I thought you were ignoring me for a second there hun," he says with a fake relieved voice. I smile "how could I ignore you, the light in my bedroom is literally reflecting off of your skin, that's how white you are right now. You are impossible to ignore." I joke and he smiles "but I'm beautiful," he jokes as well and I smile "yes, yes you are..." I say as I lay my head on his chest, cuddling up to him. "What do you want for dinner Sugar?" He asks softly and I shrug, "we'll figure it out later, first nap." And with that I fall asleep on his chest.